Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

2 hours ago, Deej said:

Final vet visit scheduled for Emma on Saturday. Poor old girl. To give you an idea how old she is, she was born a month before the premiere of the US version of The Office. 

20210606_200230.jpg

Sorry, man.  She sure looks like a sweet girl.  My her remaining time be filled with snuggles.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Deej said:

Final vet visit scheduled for Emma on Saturday. Poor old girl. To give you an idea how old she is, she was born a month before the premiere of the US version of The Office. 

20210606_200230.jpg

Good dog Emma!!  Here for you Deej. . .

• Like 1

Had a partial litter reunion at a friend's party on the 4th. Maeby is on the left.  Maeby's sister, Charlie Mae (right), is a fluffy little teddy bear of a dog and is super sweet. Noodle (upstage and in focus) tends to look more lab like (their mother is a yellow lab; dad is a golden doodle).  Good times were had. Sorry for the blur, but they move fast.

c0fa00dcd8ff665ecc3c55cad7b39a6d.jpg

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Need some positive thoughts Rini's way.  Found another anal mass today.  This one was hard to find as it is hidden in fur.  To the vet we go.  Sigh.

Bummer.  I won't make any anal mass jokes.  Sending Rini positive juju.

On 7/15/2021 at 11:53 AM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Need some positive thoughts Rini's way.  Found another anal mass today.  This one was hard to find as it is hidden in fur.  To the vet we go.  Sigh.

Good thoughts for sweet Rini and peace for you at this moment.

On 7/2/2021 at 8:43 PM, Tailgate said:

ea4265d243788bdbefe2402f4cc52492.jpg
Had to say bye to my boy Tank who was almost 13 a couple weeks ago. Brutal.

Squeeze your furry friends this weekend and have a great 4th with them!

How the hell did you get nearly 13 years out of a bully?  My first passed at 9 out of the blue and the second is about to turn 8 and walks like he's ancient.  We watch their weight and have made sure they exercise once around the block twice a day.  He's got an L shaped sectional sofa, AC and expensive as f'k dog food.  I'd love to squeeze out 12 years. They're awesome snuggle bunnies.  A bit slow but once you realize they don't retrieve nor guard anything, they're just your low key buddy.  Real sorry to read your loss--but 13 means you did everything right.