Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

7 hours ago, Modessit said:

Joining the club. After years of apt living with a cat, then moving to a house with a cat that did not get along with other animals, having 2 kids, etc, our cat died a couple months ago. Decided to go with a dog this time. A friend had a neighbor with puppies so we talked about it and pulled the trigger. Been over 20 years since either my wife or I have owned a dog.

Meet Atlas.66ddda6cd13369887ece5f3a1cc2df8f.jpg68134ce07a2014f4ca280dfe16452086.jpgc8b10f9c827c6ebf93e0551ee5b8ed22.jpg

Awesome.  Just know, it will try your patience, but it is worth it.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Modessit said:

Joining the club. After years of apt living with a cat, then moving to a house with a cat that did not get along with other animals, having 2 kids, etc, our cat died a couple months ago. Decided to go with a dog this time. A friend had a neighbor with puppies so we talked about it and pulled the trigger. Been over 20 years since either my wife or I have owned a dog.

Meet Atlas.

Welcome Atlas.   Is he a mix or full GSD?  

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Modessit said:

Meet Atlas.66ddda6cd13369887ece5f3a1cc2df8f.jpg68134ce07a2014f4ca280dfe16452086.jpgc8b10f9c827c6ebf93e0551ee5b8ed22.jpg

cute-so-cute.gif

OMG, they are so damn cute when they are puppies.

• Hook 'Em 1

I was out working in the backyard today when Blue got a bad case of the zoomies. I made the mistake of believing she could see where she was going. Suddenly, I get taken down by her going full force into the back of my knees. Holy shit! 

I'm going to send her tape to Sark and PK.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

My son talked me into going to the SPCA on Sunday.  This guy seems to have followed us home and for some reason my son named him Sebastian.

thumbnail_IMG_0174.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0175.jpg

A little husky in that one?

The one blue eye dogs will use that eye to stare into your soul.

On 11/29/2021 at 6:23 PM, Deej said:

I was out working in the backyard today when Blue got a bad case of the zoomies. I made the mistake of believing she could see where she was going. Suddenly, I get taken down by her going full force into the back of my knees. Holy shit! 

I'm going to send her tape to Sark and PK.

"illegally launching into a defenseless opponent"-Blue would have drawn a flag for personal foul with this move. On the other hand, have to admire the fact that the tackle was made for no gain.😉

• Hook 'Em 1

Just dropped a $1000 on Fusca. Removed a cyst from her foot and cleaned her teeth while she was under. They ended up pulling a broken tooth and two teeth that hadn’t broken the through but they thought could cause problems. I love this dog but damn, she went from being $20 to $6500 in non routine medical costs in her life.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1