Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

I mean, duh.  Philo Beddoe is a truck driver living in the San Fernando Valley. He lives in a small house, with an orangutan named Clyde, behind that of his brother, Orville Boggs, and his mother. Philo makes money on the side as a bare-knuckle fighter; he is often compared to a legendary fighter named Tank Murdock.  who doesn’t know that?  everyone knows that.  the philomena thing was a joke. 

Edited by futureman
  • Fuck You 1

Total Wine at Bee Cave Galleria are totally dog friendly people. Took Bonnie in with me today since she came along to the office and a bunch of them gave her pets and treats. She was so happy to be paid attention to by new people. She is still acting up nudging me to pet her and I already gave her dinner and sent her outside. I need to take Tiny Clyde next time so he can get the same treatment. They never see anyone but my sister that lives in town and that is maybe once a month. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/26/2020 at 3:13 PM, hookem2010 said:

Pets in the holiday spirit. Not pictured, the hole in Mango's lip from attempting to steal a bone from the old man earlier in the morning.6898a02fb8e1180a2a353f0c2c93a36e.jpg

So you're saying Mango got the Fuck Around & Find Out treatment from the old man?

• Hook 'Em 2

18 hours ago, futureman said:

my stepmom’s dog.  he’s useless. 

DC55FC57-CFEF-4E6B-A546-ED7F1176C25C.jpeg

Reminds me of my boy Zeke who we said goodbye to a couple of months ago, especially since everytime I cooked bacon or anything else for that matter, he was ALWAYS right there on the ready for taste testing.  😁

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Buzzrock said:

He also really wanted to come to the basement for poker and fight night last night, and when I finally let him come down he kicked my beer out of my hand and took a big dump on the floor. Party animal. 

What's his Surly username?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

He thinks he’s a lap dog. Despite my protestations the wife and kids let him up on the recliners. 
041DDE2E-C730-49A0-BDE0-C5A44593C406.thumb.jpeg.90849a566c38f835f8f049b133b9bba8.jpeg

I wouldn’t let my first lab up on the couch. For my second lab, we just decided to leave blankets on the couch all the time so she could jump up and lay next to us. Every day she lays right up next to me and it’s always the best part of my day.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

ahh shit Manin.... I remember when you foster failed with him.  We are rooting for you Murph

That was one of the best days of my life. We've had an amazing run. I'm heartbroken but determined to make this the best damn finish for him I can.

I think this was the first pic of us I posted of us on Shaggy:

05941339927c2bc68985774acb7a57b1.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1