Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

2 hours ago, Deej said:

That won't be so cute when he's full grown. I mean, it will still be cute, just not so comfortable. 

So thats why I let the girlfriend hold him! Just kidding.

Being careful until his vaccines kick in next week. I have been through Parvo Pups before and it is not fun at all. Never lost a dog to Parvo, but it definitely messes them up for life. 

12 hours ago, mchookem said:

not mine...dad's ranch

4 country dawgs, 1 city visitor

guess 😁

from back:

Tank

Dixie.    Lucy

Maggie

Bojack

77979.jpeg

Damn Mchookem - How on earth did you get all of those puppehs to pose so perfectly? Well done!

3 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

Got a worried call from the neighbor last night, “Something is wrong with Charlie and Tommy is at practice, can you come help?” When I got there Charlie was lying in the back yard and couldn’t stand up. He looked really down. I talked to him for a minute and then carried him in and laid him on the couch. He passed a few hours later.

de2539431731bc0bc600154d508feb73.jpg

RIP Charlie, you were a damn good dog. I feel so bad for my neighbors: Charlie predates all three of their young boys.

RIP Charlie. Go be a good dog and get all them heaven squirrels. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

I didn’t do anything that any other good neighbor dog lover wouldn’t have done.

And in my next life I want to be my dog.

3046ec1d17f5ce51d0b8d889c40c7fdc.jpg

Is there anything better than a boy and his dog?  Well, and his device😀.  Charlie had a great life and having a neighbor like you Buzzrock helped make it better.  Good dog Charlie!!  Say hello to Zeke, Bailey, Callie, Magic, Rusty, Rip, and all of the other dogs who made my life sweeter.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, LebongJames said:

Lovin the snow but man the ice /snow in the fur is a pain in the ass.

IMG_1065.jpgIMG_1058.jpg

Always amazes me that my canine kids will roll around in snow in the winter, cow shit on a ranch in summer, and swim in tanks that could be described as petrie dishes. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, LebongJames said:

Lovin the snow but man the ice /snow in the fur is a pain in the ass.

I am amazed at how well adapted the coat of my Husky mix is for this shit. She burrows into the snow, gets out covered in snow, gives one shake and is completely clean and dry. 

Six degrees here this morning and I can't get her to come back in the house. It makes me realize how much she must dislike summer weather.