Jalen Hurts seems like a giant douchebag

TexArcher

“Always Be Hungry” - a short story about Jalen Hurts

There the tide were competing for yet another national title. Early in 2018, Jalen Hurts found himself distraught on the bench gobbling on another cock. His teammates looked on while a freshman took the field amidst nearly 3.5 quarters of steady cock gobbling.

Many knew how big the stage was while Nick Saban was aware of it being even bigger. “God Dammit Jalen! We’ve given you more cash than Holgerson spends on a summertime Atlantic City hooker and you haven’t scored for shit!” Exclaimed Nick while Tua trotted on the field moments before he won the title in overtime.

Jalen was always happy but always hungry....for more cock. Jalen knew that he would eventually move on, and he wouldn’t always be getting aggy love letters but one day he would find a place that fit him well....with more cock. 

Now its a new era, Jalen has found that warm hard shaft to take down to the balls. Yep, that’s right. His new place is mediocore, in middle America, and it’s got more cock than a Cantonese chicken coup.

Jalen has accepted Oklahoma and Lincoln Riley has welcomed him with open zippers.  As soon as Jalen arrived in Norman, he knew he had work to do so he immediately let his toothless methhead teammates skull fuck him like a pin cushion in a quilting club.

Boomer dick-eating Sooner!

• Like 4

♪♫
Jalen Hurts
Jalen scars
Jalen wounds and marks
Any heart not tough or strong enough
To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain
Jalen is like a cloud, it holds a lot of rain
Jalen Hurts
Ooh Jalen Hurts

I'm young
I know
But even so
I know a thing or two, I learned from you
I really learned a lot, really learned a lot
Jalen is like a flame, it burns you when it's hot
Jalen Hurts
Ooh Jalen Hurts

Some fools think
Of happiness, blissfulness, togetherness
Some fools fool themselves, I guess
They're not foolin' me
I know…

• 9 months later...

Jalen buttHurts Texas fans in January, Jalen don’t give a shit, Jalen fucked around in October, made a few plays that hurt his team but in the end Texas Butt Fucked  itself again with the, and that’s impressive considering Herman doesn’t have a BBC, butt(pun intended) y’all a used to that at the end ( there it is again) of the day.  Ok....cool...fuck me in the Longhorn ass

• Fuck You 15

5 minutes ago, Trailertrashwithcash said:

Jalen buttHurts Texas fans in January, Jalen don’t give a shit, Jalen fucked around in October, made a few plays that hurt his team but in the end Texas Butt Fucked  itself again with the, and that’s impressive considering Herman doesn’t have a BBC, butt(pun intended) y’all a used to that at the end ( there it is again) of the day.  Ok....cool...fuck me in the Longhorn ass

Your OU “education” is on full display with that unintelligible babble.

What kind of fool signs up to make this as a post?
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, BradWilcox said:

I hate Bama. Glad he left there. Seems to be a good kid. From Texas so can't be all bad. Or at least I think he's from Texas. Well then why the fuck wasn't he recruited here? Guess he didn't like Cholly! 

Go back to TexAgs.

3 hours ago, Trailertrashwithcash said:

I think this is my sock.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Nice misdirection. You really through us off the scent by going from urbane, well-educated doctor to brain damaged Walmart greeter who can’t put together a coherent sentence.

I thought the pun might take it over the top but in retrospect it turned out pretty well.