The Punisher Season 2

Parliament

1 hour ago, Facemask said:

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!!!!! Looks badass. Except Jigsaw was too much of a pretty boy actor to go gory.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was wondering about this. His face looked fucked after last years finale. 

EP. 3

Oh hey look, ANOTHER villain who identifies as Christian.

Christians are the new Muslims, apparently.  Every other show I watch now has a villain blatantly identifying himself as a Christian.

Can nobody tell a fucking story without a social/religious/political message anymore?

It's also funny that the enforcers drive Hyundai Elantras or whatever.

When Frank walks into the women's bathroom and the chick is like "you idiot, you are so in over your head", I was like "no, bitch, you're just about to get your ass beat".

8 hours ago, Monster said:

EP. 3

Christians are the new Muslims, apparently.  Every other show I watch now has a villain blatantly identifying himself as a Christian.

Can nobody tell a fucking story without a social/religious/political message anymore?

He's based on a character from the comics:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Mennonite_(Earth-200111)

Why does everyone have to offended by everything?

• Like 3

On 1/19/2019 at 10:39 AM, Monster said:

EP. 3

Gtfo you dumbshit.

• Like 4

On 1/19/2019 at 7:12 PM, demos said:

He's based on a character from the comics:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Mennonite_(Earth-200111)

Why does everyone have to offended by everything?

I wasn't aware of that and do appreciate you pointing it out.  I didn't read comic books as a kid and made my post after the watching several new shows/movies with overtly Christian evildoers.   The hottest new trend in social engineering got under my skin a little, but posting about it here on a super hero tv show thread, on a texas football message board , was pretty dumb on my part.   I'd withdraw my comment if I could.   Enjoy your programming, y'all.  

• Like 2

Enjoyed it.  Not as good as season 1.  Too bad Netflix is cancelling all of these.  Would have liked to see Punisher and Daredevil again.  Biggest flaw....

Spoiler

They never let the two story lines really cross.  Felt like two different shows with the two completely separate villains.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2019 at 3:29 PM, A-Tex Devil said:

Enjoyed it.  Not as good as season 1.  Too bad Netflix is cancelling all of these.  Would have liked to see Punisher and Daredevil again.  Biggest flaw....

Hide contents

They never let the two story lines really cross.  Felt like two different shows with the two completely separate villains.

I agree with this (your hidden part). I felt the exact same way. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm on episode four and it's excruciating to get through.  The acting is atrocious outside of Castle.  Episode three, the jail shootout, was like watching a show on the WB.  Whoever this girl he's protecting is, I expect a laugh track every time she speaks.  I'm openly rooting for Billy to get Medani.  She might be the worst.

I'll watch for the Punisher killing people. 

I'm on episode four and it's excruciating to get through.  The acting is atrocious outside of Castle.  Episode three, the jail shootout, was like watching a show on the WB.  Whoever this girl he's protecting is, I expect a laugh track every time she speaks.  I'm openly rooting for Billy to get Medani.  She might be the worst.
I'll watch for the Punisher killing people. 
I'm with you. Bernthal is badass. Everyone else I don't give a shit about. Especially Madani, weirdo Therapist and even Billy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Fuck You 1