OU Recruiting 2020: Everybody Hurts Sometimes

texifornia

14 minutes ago, texifornia said:

OU mod slating Jase for flipping (honestly it sounds like he was a double agent the whole time, which is fucking hysterical), and then talking about how cool it would be if they flipped Bijan (oops)

Reveal hidden contents

EMGaGHKX0AEt5xc?format=jpg&name=900x900EMGaNY0W4AA2aBU?format=jpg&name=smallEMGaQhhWsAAZ_0G?format=png&name=smallEMGaTCJW4AADp9a?format=png&name=small

OU Insiders: They didn't want Bijan anyway in 3....2....

29 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Did you read the OU article? It's been an ongoing series of dick moves for over a year. Marvelous.

I've read what you posted, and that made me giddy. I love how he totally fucked their RB recruits hahahahaha. Dude went to ND, and the other left elsewhere. Jase is good in my book. I love it. 

43 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

Except when we play Alabama in 2022. 

Meh. We have Bijan and hopefully a better coach. I'm not sure Saban will even be coaching by then. Other teams have already caught up to them, and he's got what, 5 rings? I think he hangs it up in 2021, and Bama will have a setback, even with their stud recruits. 

Probably related to this:

https://www.tulsaworld.com/sports/college/ou/guerin-emig-big-lsu-injury-puts-bigger-load-on-ou/article_d169558f-5e1d-58f7-a7fb-e0f87f64c2ef.html#1

Relevant quote:

Clyde Edwards-Helaire, LSU’s best running back and the best player on the field the day the Tigers beat Alabama, has a hamstring injury that puts his Peach Bowl availability in question. If he plays — and coach Ed Orgeron sounds uncertain, at best — he’ll still be managing one of sports’ peskiest, most bothersome injuries Dec. 28 against Oklahoma.

It’s possible Edwards-Helaire is a remarkable healer. Or that freshman backup Tyrion Davis-Price is a star and we just don’t know it because he has only carried 60 times.

More likely? Orgeron leans heavier on Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback Joe Burrow throwing to a receiving corps headlined by Biletnikoff Award-winning wideout Ja’Marr Chase.

Edited by KYHorn

2 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

OU is waiting on status for Radley-Hiles and Brooks. I'm sure it's about one or both of their availabilities for the game

1 hour ago, KYHorn said:

I don't see the connection between that tweet and this article other than they are playing each other. 

6 minutes ago, rvm96 said:

I don't see the connection between that tweet and this article other than they are playing each other. 

I was speculating, but the article title was "Peach Bowl Injury News", which could include either LSU or OU. I saw a recent tweet about LSU's injury and thought that may also be the main topic of the TFB article. 

Edited by KYHorn

36 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

I was speculating, but the article title was "Peach Bowl Injury News", which could include either LSU or OU. I saw a recent tweet about LSU's injury and thought that may also be the main topic of the TFB article. 

If it were negative toward LSU, then the tweet wouldn’t have had a sad emoji on it 

So the account (@jacobatchley14) that tweeted to McClellan's mom when searched has been deleted. Poor guy. Then it appears there is a Sooner with the handle @jacobatchley, hmm.

If you dig a bit deeper, it appears his GF/wife's account is also deleted. Because of rules here she is on the right.

DD2ypZ_VYAE-EkH.jpg

12 hours ago, MoJames said:

So the account (@jacobatchley14) that tweeted to McClellan's mom when searched has been deleted. Poor guy. Then it appears there is a Sooner with the handle @jacobatchley, hmm.

If you dig a bit deeper, it appears his GF/wife's account is also deleted. Because of rules here she is on the right.

DD2ypZ_VYAE-EkH.jpg

That bitch is a ticking fat bomb. Fuck OU.