OU Recruiting 2020: Everybody Hurts Sometimes

texifornia

On 12/21/2019 at 3:16 AM, Tex Pete said:

That bitch is a ticking fat bomb. Fuck OU. 

The one on the left already did-she gots thunder thighs which probably are supported by cankles, but picture doesn't show.  And Fuck OU x infinity.

8 minutes ago, Mother mopar said:

They will draft a QB via the portal.

I hope they strike out on any potential transfers. I want to see if Riley can groom a QB with no experience. Mayfield and Hurts had plenty of experience prior to playing for Oklahoma. Murray was the only exception, his experience was limited, but he was stuck playing for a shit program that couldn't retain any of it's highly rated QBs. LSU should be the #1 destination for any marquee transfers at the QB position.

21 minutes ago, Chad said:

I hope they strike out on any potential transfers. I want to see if Riley can groom a QB with no experience. Mayfield and Hurts had plenty of experience prior to playing for Oklahoma. Murray was the only exception, his experience was limited, but he was stuck playing for a shit program that couldn't retain any of it's highly rated QBs. LSU should be the #1 destination for any marquee transfers at the QB position.

If he  takes another transfer that will be easy negative recruiting for high school QBs

2 hours ago, Bevo14 said:

If he  takes another transfer that will be easy negative recruiting for high school QBs

If he takes another transfer, Rattler will hit the portal and, like you said, he’s going to struggle to get anything but 3 stars at QB, despite the numbers QBs put up in his system. 

I’ve got to think that flaming out for the third time in the playoff has to make him really think about jumping to the NFL. 

2 hours ago, Vertigo said:

To a point, all three guys from the transfer portal either won or were in the final group for the heisman.

True, but there was a huge dropoff from the first two to Hurts. There isn't always going to be a guy like them available.

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

If he takes another transfer, Rattler will hit the portal and, like you said, he’s going to struggle to get anything but 3 stars at QB, despite the numbers QBs put up in his system. 

I’ve got to think that flaming out for the third time in the playoff has to make him really think about jumping to the NFL. 

Yep. Didn't Riley avoid naming a starter until it was too late to transfer, so he could keep Rattler stuck there?

• Like 1

Just now, texifornia said:

Not that LB recruiting has gone well since then, but it's nice to get some of Strong's more boneheaded fuckups fully in the past.

You mean like how the majority of Murray, Dobbins, Okudah, Chaisson, Browning, Lamb, Reagor, and Adebo could be first round picks this year? Oh and Jordan Elliott too. Those kind of fuckups?

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

You mean like how the majority of Murray, Dobbins, Okudah, Chaisson, Browning, Lamb, Reagor, and Adebo could be first round picks this year? Oh and Jordan Elliott too. Those kind of fuckups?

Triggered.Aneurysm.Gif

Edited by Katfid54
  • Like 2