Game 18: Texas vs. Oklahoma, 7 PM, LHN

Machinator

4 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

watching duke vs virginia is gonna be like bagging the finest girl at the bar, and then watching texas and ou is going to be like waking up next to her, only to find out you went home with snooki.

Most people hate watching the bore you to death pace of Virginia.  I met Tony several times from his time at Wazzu and I love that stile of play but most disagree.  

9 minutes ago, SDG said:

Most people hate watching the bore you to death pace of Virginia.  I met Tony several times from his time at Wazzu and I love that stile of play but most disagree.  

they are so well coached, so disciplined, and very talented. better than they were last year even.

1 minute ago, Goo Punch said:

they are so well coached, so disciplined, and very talented. better than they were last year even.

Exactly; everything is planned and deliberate.  They play D without waisting a bunch of energy.  

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Also, ou sucks and fuck all sooners.

More of this.  

15 minutes ago, SDG said:

Less of this.  

Sorry, trying to get excited.  Not exactly October feels...

• Machinator changed the title to Game 18: Texas vs. Oklahoma, 7 PM, LHN