Tom Brady Is UnFucking Real

Vic Mackey

Jesus you are correct. I read the early report that they had finalized the agreement. They filed yesterday morning and a judge finalized it after lunch, so they are single. I’ve never seen that. I figured a 3/4 billion dollar divorce the attorneys would all figure out how to drag it out for jillions of billable hours.

It makes it easy when the couple never combined their assets. There’s no way two people worth 9 figures each prior to marriage are having joint assets in marriage.

It makes it easy when the couple never combined their assets. There’s no way two people worth 9 figures each prior to marriage are having joint assets in marriage.

I figured it would be a fairly simple financial split. Didn’t know about custody. Figured that might require some time. Did not know one could file and a decree issued same fucking day.

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm sure the holidays must have been emotionally challenging for Tom. Few things will emphasize the loss of his family dynamic that he's familiar with than spending the christmas season working out with the football team while Giselle is off cavorting in Brazil with his children. Its a time for healing, its a time for reflection, and frankly its a time for deep introspect.......what's that? He's rumored to be banging this smokeshow? He's back, baby

image.thumb.png.bc875f7b72005cf0c73c5f49865c06a9.png

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 3

49 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Well, I'm sure the holiday's must have been emotionally challenging for Tom. Few things will emphasize the loss of his family dynamic that he's familiar with than spending the christmas season working out with the football team while Giselle is off cavorting in Brazil with his children. Its a time for healing, its a time for reflection, and frankly its a time for deep introspect.......what's that? He's rumored to be banging this smokeshow? He's back, baby

HOT ASS JEWBIES

Holy Shit. NFL posted this on December 29, 2022.

322719366_571923524358571_55101739553078

Tom Brady has been in the NFL longer than he wasn't in the NFL. 

Today, he threw for 392 yards, 3 TDs and no interceptions. All three of his TD passes were absolute dimes to Mike Evans. Tom Brady is unfucking unbelievable. 

This guy hasn't hung on and held a clipboard on the sidelines for the last ten years to still be on a roster. This is not a good Tampa Bay team, and he just put them on his shoulders to make the playoffs again. 

Yeah, yeah, weak division, got it. The only time he's missed the playoffs since 2000 (he didn't play as a rookie) was 2008 with a knee injury. His first playoff game this year will be his 48th playoff game. Guy has played three full seasons of playoff games. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

For the greatest to ever play the game today was particularly insane when needing a win to secure a division title.

Absorb these stats knowing that Brady's playing against more and more guys who weren't even born when he entered the league.

Too old? Meh.

34 for 45, 432 yards, 3 TDs, no picks.  QBR 127.3

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Blotto said:

Well, I'm sure the holidays must have been emotionally challenging for Tom. Few things will emphasize the loss of his family dynamic that he's familiar with than spending the christmas season working out with the football team while Giselle is off cavorting in Brazil with his children. Its a time for healing, its a time for reflection, and frankly its a time for deep introspect.......what's that? He's rumored to be banging this smokeshow? He's back, baby

I tried to tell 'em..

• Hook 'Em 2

For a dude that could probably bang any hot girl on the planet, seems like a decent choice.
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Blotto said:

The ADL just closed its doors as she has single-handedly rid the world of anti-semitism.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

As a Bucs fan, I can't even fucking believe what he's done this season after our "disaster" of a season (compared to the last 2). Fuck our division, and he's just getting started, apparently. 
I fully expect Brady to shred our shitty defense in the wild card round and we lose. It's what Dallas does once the bright lights of the playoffs arrive. Mike Evans will have a field day and Fournette can have a day too.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 1/1/2023 at 1:30 PM, Blotto said:

Bit of a fupa...  wnb. 

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
20 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:
As a Bucs fan, I can't even fucking believe what he's done this season after our "disaster" of a season (compared to the last 2). Fuck our division, and he's just getting started, apparently. 

I fully expect Brady to shred our shitty defense in the wild card round and we lose. It's what Dallas does once the bright lights of the playoffs arrive. Mike Evans will have a field day and Fournette can have a day too.

Honestly, yeah, I can see it, but Dallas hasn't looked this good in a long time. But Brady isn't human. He's a lab experiment to see how great can a "human" be. It was the same with Jordan. No one is even close to his capabilities. Sure, someone will end up with multiple titles, but they'll never be able to guide their team and put them almost literally on their shoulders and bring them a title. Brady is irreplaceable. You see what happened to NE...we know who made The Pats the Pats, and it damn sure wasn't Belichick. They aren't recovering like that ever again. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Honestly, yeah, I can see it, but Dallas hasn't looked this good in a long time. But Brady isn't human. He's a lab experiment to see how great can a "human" be. It was the same with Jordan. No one is even close to his capabilities. Sure, someone will end up with multiple titles, but they'll never be able to guide their team and put them almost literally on their shoulders and bring them a title. Brady is irreplaceable. You see what happened to NE...we know who made The Pats the Pats, and it damn sure wasn't Belichick. They aren't recovering like that ever again. 

I've probably posted this before, but...

Belichick without Brady in nine seasons: Three total playoff games, one win.

Brady without Belichick in two seasons: Six total playoff games, five wins, one Super Bowl championship.

That does not include this year. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Richard Kimball said:

Brady without Belichick in two seasons: Six total playoff games, five wins, one Super Bowl championship.

Thanks for the clarification

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Richard Kimball said:

Man, it's gonna be a sad, somber day when that man retires. I may cry at his HOF speech in 2092. 

• Haha 2

On 11/15/2022 at 11:46 PM, CooterBrown said:

What if they needed to pool their checking accounts to qualify for that mortgage on a house theyve always dreamed about

• 4 weeks later...

The greatness of Brady wasn't just about his preparation, execution, football acumen, dedication, performance on the field or anything else. He was simply the consummate teammate, unlike any elite athlete we've seen - didn't matter if it was Moss, Gronkowski, Wilfork or some scrub safety on the practice squad. Everyone got treated the same by Brady and he expected the other players to treat him no differently than anyone else on the team. The stories are well documented - he'd go out of his way to seek out and introduce himself to anyone and everyone that was new to the team. Among several reasons why everyone always bought into Brady and the team concept and that was at the very core of the Patriot dynasty. And yet another example why he's the greatest of all time.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

The greatness of Brady wasn't just about his preparation, execution, football acumen, dedication, performance on the field or anything else. He was simply the consummate teammate, unlike any elite athlete we've seen - didn't matter if it was Moss, Gronkowski, Wilfork or some scrub safety on the practice squad. Everyone got treated the same by Brady and he expected the other players to treat him no differently than anyone else on the team. The stories are well documented - he'd go out of his way to seek out and introduce himself to anyone and everyone that was new to the team. Among several reasons why everyone always bought into Brady and the team concept and that was at the very core of the Patriot dynasty. And yet another example why he's the greatest of all time.  

I like how he always introduces himself as "Hi, I'm Tom Brady."  Yes, everyone knows who he is but it's his way of making himself equal.

• Hook 'Em 2

• 11 months later...
On 10/29/2022 at 12:13 PM, JGrayDBU said:

The A+ example of my generation was Jack Nicklaus.  He balanced family, playing golf professionally to the highest level possible, and his retirement career, designing golf courses.  The proof of all of that was when he had his son caddy for him at the 1986 Masters.  Every caddy on the tour nowadays is a professional, but Jack used an amateur who happened to be his son.  

Roger Staubach is another example of keeping things balanced.

Edited by Armybrat

On 1/20/2019 at 10:42 PM, Murfdogg21 said:

Patriots have been to 11 actually. You forgot when Bledsoe and Parcells played Favre and the Packers in ‘96 and Desmond Howard was the MVP. That, plus ‘85 when they got walloped by the Bears, and Belichick/Brady’s 9 appearances. 

85 is when the Mr and I became Patriots fans.  We decided,  why the hell not.  

• 2 weeks later...