2019 Oscar Talk

TrashMaster G

Best Dir winner leaked (SPOILER at link). I got action at +1500, +1200, and +700 as it was coming down, so I hope my book doesn't cancel like some have already done.

https://www.playnj.com/news/oscars-betting-best-director/30988/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I’m not clicking that link, but how could that get leaked? Dirty accounting firm?
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, futureman said:

it’s not formulaic, it happened.  it makes an effort to show unity between black and white at a time when people, like yourselves, would prefer for there to be division.  shirley has a line in the movie where he says you don’t win without maintaining your dignity.  that’s what the movie is about, holding onto your dignity when you’re faced with adversity.  well, nobody wants to be dignified right now.  you want division.  see jussie smollett.  

and shirley and lip were good friends, contrary to what ATLasshat read in his pinko commie rag. 

This. Green Book and Star is Born are my top 2.  Green Book haters if you don’t care about the true story, the actors deserve it.  I would watch a sequel.