The House Oversight Committee 2019

Hugo Stiglitz

8 hours ago, horn4life said:

When Bret Baier was asking Jim Jordan about the GOP not addressing the subject matter being discussed by Cohen it was an awkward moment. Just yell liar, liar, pants on fire.

They were simply following a hallowed tradition that is commonly referred to as the Carl Sandburg Axiom:

"If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell"

On 3/1/2019 at 4:10 AM, Fudge Nuggets said:

To be more accurate...

Hmmmm...

Personally, I'd have to say no fucking way.

His policies were fucking abhorrent, especially on crime. 

But when you stack him up against they competition I think you just gotta say he's not the worst?

I mean, Barack and him are kind of the two of the not the worst category...

There's just so much shittiness that I'm not sure who the best of a steaming pile of shit is

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

Re: Clinton Server:

"according to the [DOJ] attorneys, we lacked probable cause to get a search warrant for those servers and projected that either it would take a very long time and/or it would be impossible to get to the point where we could obtain probable cause to get a warrant.”

16 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Might as well just route that to the "it doesn't matter" trash can.  Because you know that's where it's headed.  Lying is okay now.  Not only does it not bring about consequences, it is the only currency of any value.  

Enjoy!