USMNT 2019

Napoleon

11 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

If you're planning on going to the US/Canada game next week in Orlando, you'd better get your tickets quickly.  They've sold a whopping 8,000 as of today.

11 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

It is really sad how much of a fuck I am giving now. It sucks

The best thing about this game is that Toronto & Seattle players won’t be on the roster(s). 

Bradley, Altidore, and Roldan... NO!!

Morris has actually played well recently, so I would have been fine with his selection. 

The NEGATIVES:

Guzan, Trapp, Zardes, no Green, no Holmes, and Adams still injured. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ztejas said:

No, there's quite a few players with 5+. Pulisic is tied for 9th right now though which is phenomenal after his slow start. 

It’s difficult to score from the bench and nearly impossible to score from the stands*.

*Though it is much easier to get digits from there. 

I've often wondered how thankful elite players are for various knocks and pissy organizations that don't want their players playing in national team games.  I mean, if you're Puli and the US it about to play Mexico in a qualifier, by all means, jump on a plane.  As much as Puli loves his country, he couldn't have possibly been that excited about flying to the US for camp with this crappy team and crappy game.

14 hours ago, VinyVango said:

I knew that part... just wondered if there was anything about him or his resume that those who hired him were saying supported the decision from a soccer coach standpoint.

God no.  Else he wouldn't have been in mls.