USMNT 2019

Napoleon

2 minutes ago, ATLLonghorn said:

Why bring Robinson if you aren't going to give him a start?

Unfamiliar with Robinson. I suppose the same question could be asked in regard to Pomykal.

Didn't want Ream to play tonight as I don't think he's going to be part of the 2020 roster, but he's easily been our best defender tonight.

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Unfamiliar with Robinson. I suppose the same question could be asked in regard to Pomykal.

Didn't want Ream to play tonight as I don't think he's going to be part of the 2020 roster, but he's easily been our best defender tonight.

Ream is from St. Louis so I'm fine with him getting to start in his home town. Robinson has been having a great season for Atlanta which doesn't mean it's going to translate to the National Team by any means, but the guy has been one of the best, if not the best, CB's in MLS this year. If playing at a really high level in MLS doesn't get you a legitimate look with the national team, particularly when they don't have a ton of quality depth at that position right, what's even the point?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

don't worry, according to my current FIFA career mode Pomykal becomes an 86 OVR CM by WC 2022, Roldán is nails at the 6, and McKinnie now plays as an attacking wingback rated at 85 OVR. Oh and Sargent is basically Aubameyang, so we're all good.