Texas recruiting notes 2019

31 minutes ago, TexasGary said:

I'll  be very interested in any post signing day stories regarding Shepherd.  For the last several months all of the $9.95er's have postulated that he was gone.  There have been suggestions on this board that he may have even given aggy a silent on a visit and planned on flipping on signing day.  Then he takes a visit to Alabama and Georgia.  One of the $9.95er's put out the rumor that Sabin may have advised him against aggy.  That was the moment that the tide turned and several $9.95er's started saying that if Texas gets the last visit he would end up signing with Texas.  I can't help but wonder if there is some / any truth to Sabin pushing him our way because this seems to have turned on a dime.

What if Saban is actually trying to push the guy to Texas so we no longer have room for a Waddle transfer? 

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Sgt. Slaughter said:

This thread could turn into a live feed of Kate, Allison Brie and Taylor Swift having a threesome and we still won’t hit 1000. 

So stop trying.

Maybe, mabye not (Maybe go fuck yourself), but I"d sure like to give that idea a shot.

Edited by Burt Macklin

2 hours ago, Sgt. Slaughter said:

This thread could turn into a live feed of Kate, Allison Brie and Taylor Swift having a threesome and we still won’t hit 1000. 

So stop trying.

In all fairness, if that happened, everyone's hands would be too occupied otherwise to be posting...

Edited by TheBryMan81
  • Like 1