Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

Just now, EZ$ said:

It’s something that should end up being positive for Texas Football.  A coaching change or player would be directly positive to Texas Football.  It will be something stupid.  Maybe Herman hired Hamm as his recruiting guru?

Our new recruiting coordinator is FWK!

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

This shit is almost certainly not happening now, and the sooner everyone forgets the better.

So then just tell us what the fuck it supposedly is...if a deal can fall through over some shitty, cryptic tweet and a 6.99 guy saying some major may be happening, then it must have been some bullshit that wasn't going to happen regardless.

• Like 7

I didn't think it would be possible, but I just caught word of even bigger news that should come out within the next day to six months.  When it happens, I will let you all know so that you can give me proper credit and fully appreciate my credibility.  

If, by some crazy happenstance, it does not happen, it will be purely because of you all demanding to know what it was I was hinting at and not leaving well enough alone. 

• Like 3

Just now, texasstrong12 said:

Yeah, but I don't think they're the only one that thinks this is happening. Fairly certain IT and 247 think it's happening too. 

Ketchum is finally getting that gender reassignment surgery? I know the whole industry has been behind him since he came out. 

• Like 1

Just now, rickyspub said:

if a deal can fall through over some shitty, cryptic tweet and a 6.99 guy saying some major may be happening, then it must have been some bullshit that wasn't going to happen regardless. 

precisely.  all this horseshit is amusing merely from the perspective of what a bunch of fucking housewives this entire sphere is...and what a bunch of attention whores there are on this board.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, rickyspub said:

So then just tell us what the fuck it supposedly is...if a deal can fall through over some shitty, cryptic tweet and a 6.99 guy saying some major may be happening, then it must have been some bullshit that wasn't going to happen regardless.

Well, to be fair to those of us in the know, it just seemed too big to fail and this couldn't have been foreseen.

1 minute ago, sidis said:

precisely.  all this horseshit is amusing merely from the perspective of what a bunch of fucking housewives this entire sphere is...and what a bunch of attention whores there are on this board.

I sure am glad linux stopped buttfucking you long enough to enable you to make this post about how above the fray you are and what fools the rest of us are. It really adds something substantive to the discussion every time you show up. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I sure am glad linux stopped buttfucking you long enough to enable you to make this post about how above the fray you are and what fools the rest of us are. It really adds something substantive to the discussion every time you show up.  

remember your practiced ambivalence...you're straying too far.

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Now now no need to bring me up in little spats here and there.

We are all idiots in the end for caring, no need to feel bad about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sidis said:

remember your practiced ambivalence...you're straying too far.

I don't even know what "practiced ambivalence" means. So you win on that one. Someone else used it the other day as well and I scratched my head and moved on. We're not all stoic geniuses here, sidis. You levitate above us all on that front.

48 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Jesus. CTJ called it and walked this right down the line, perfectly, even up to how badly the 9.95 crowd fucks everything up.

When this doesn't happen, and everything gets spilled out on the table, the meltdown will be big enough to rival the celebration that would have happened in terms of sheer scope.

No matter what you say, I can't wait until Higdon's post-signing day tell all. Asshole.

lalalala.gif

Edited by Tex Pete

Just now, Katfid54 said:

It is insane to me that there are still people who think the "big news" refers to Bru McCoy after what's been repeatedly posted on here over the last hour.

Then instead of acting like a know it all maybe you explain what this is all about? 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Katfid54 said:

It is insane to me that there are still people who think the "big news" refers to Bru McCoy after what's been repeatedly posted on here over the last hour.

How many enrolled players did we end up signing from Baylor?  My memory fails me.