Texas recruiting notes 2019

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

Anybody seriously hoping Bru would end up here has been mocked for months.

I tried to tell y’all and y’all called me out for trolling.  but I knew.  sure, I was a little off on the waddle timeline but that recruitment is also far from over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Chopper said:

CunningLinguist said... (original post)

Sounds like Texas has been talking to him after he signed his LOI and enrolled. That would be tampering and an NCAA violation.

gunner said: 100% violation. Horn staff is very slimmy

Above is from the 247 sc forum. Brief flash of aggy level stupidity.

I hate that I know this, but both of those are aggy posters.

1 hour ago, Katfid54 said:

I'm not entirely sure I agree with that.  When you consider the bottom isn't about to be next when you if one takes a look at doesn't mean you haven't, well, I guess that's just another even after the day before irrelevant different is anyone still reading this i am just writing gibberish, too.

1 hour ago, UTDD said:

You take Bru if he is there.  But, I hope this doesn't cost Helton his job right away because long-term you want USC to remain a sleeping giant and they will not awaken with their current coach.  SoCal on its own could be open for a solid pipeline of maybe 2-5 good recruits a year for Texas to grab hopefully without a dominant USC.

Costing Helton his job is fine. The issue is Swann. We want Swann to stay and continue fucking things up. If he could fuck up the next hire, that's three good years for us at least whereas Helton only really has one year left on him.

25 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

It is not.

What you're gonna wanna do is go back out of this page.  Go back to the recruiting forum.  And then you're gonna wanna take your mouse, and make the pointer go up to the top right of your screen, where there's a little red X.  And then you're gonna wanna click that little red X.  And after you click that little red X, you're gonna wanna take your laptop, and you're gonna wanna just shut the screen.  Just close it all the way down.  And then you're gonna wanna just leave it shut.

sudo rm -rf --no-preserve-root /

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

I don't follow recruiting at all, but i just saw the 24/7 state rankings for 2019 and it looked like a&m was cleaning up in state while we only had like three or four guys from the top 30. are getting beat that bad in state or are we getting recruits from elsewhere? 

Start reading this

35 minutes ago, Fud said:

Once the first site hints at something, then the rest generally shortly follow because their customers are begging for the info and because they don't want to appear to be out of the loop. We shouldn't excuse the first one who can't help themselves but let their customers know that something is going on, especially when it's sensitive and a program changer 

Everyone is looking to castigate the first moron that made a really over the top public comment on twitter, or a message board, and that's fine..ramping up the pressure on the McCoy family certainly isn't helping us. But the real culprit is whichever 995 fuck started making phone calls to Cali and their contemporaries out there for information, and then those shits relayed the info back to SC. Because they were clueless. That's the real fuckheads who shat all over this process. There's no obvious indicator of who that 995er was...probably not EJ because he's a stupid fucking idiot and I don't think he got this info first. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Everyone is looking to castigate the first moron that made a really over the top public comment on twitter, or a message board, and that's fine..ramping up the pressure on the McCoy family certainly isn't helping us. But the real culprit is whichever 995 fuck started making phone calls to Cali and their contemporaries out there for information, and then those shits relayed the info back to SC. Because they were clueless. That's the real fuckheads who shat all over this process. There's no obvious indicator of who that 995er was...probably not EJ because he's a stupid fucking idiot and I don't think he got this info first. 

Are you sitting in a room with the McCoy’s or EJ?  I can’t figure it out.

6 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

Damn, you guys went through 5 pages in the time it took Safelite to fix my windshield. 

Over 5 pages from the time it takes to go from Ft Collins to Vail. That's pretty fucking impressive considering there was no actual news. Just imagine how lit this place is going to be if we get a (non fake) photo of the portal with his name in it.