Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

You and your low rent dipshit buddies damn near fucked it up. You aren’t smart enough to understand how chaos and emotions effect deals, so of course you’d feel just fine about your actions. Although you did go awful fucking quiet there for a bit after beating your chest and then getting worried and hiding.
Anyway, you guys were the first to run your mouths, so let’s see how that works out for you in relation to Herman’s staff. But yeah, you had it the whole way. Right. 

a2bcdc79b0efd56739d5456d0560831a.gif
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

This is so silly, they make proclamations based on 50/50 calls, but have no dignity to keep an open tally sheet. They almost fucked up a transfer, but who knows if you also were partially responsible for Bru keeping an open mind these past 2 weeks.

It's a fucking mess and the truth is not known. However I will proclaim what is factual and objective. EJ tried to claim credit on a scoop but failed to keep a lid on it. It is for that failure for which he should be punished. Not for the past but for the future.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

No, no, he is saying that chaos and emotions initiate transactions, and in this case it is 100% correct. Start with an incompetent HC supported by an even less competent AD, throw in a now-he's-here-now-he's-gone OC, add a dash of "hey, we feel lied to" and Presto! You get one marvelous deal.

Damn. I was trying to be an asshole but his English is good. 

Take a rep. 

12 minutes ago, linux said:

This is so silly, they make proclamations based on 50/50 calls, but have no dignity to keep an open tally sheet. They almost fucked up a transfer, but who knows if you also were partially responsible for Bru keeping an open mind these past 2 weeks.

It's a fucking mess and the truth is not known. However I will proclaim what is factual and objective. EJ tried to claim credit on a scoop but failed to keep a lid on it. It is for that failure for which he should be punished. Not for the past but for the future.

Do ya'll really think these kids are making decisions based on what idiots tweet about every day? 

Send Bru a DM and see if he responds. They get hundreds of bullshit notifications all the time. 

If it really is a player being influenced by what armchair recruiters have to say then that says more about that player's character than the cause and EFFECT of whatever happens in the twitterverse.

If it's a higher profile personality then there is more potential of it AFFECTING that recruit's decision in some way but it would still be extremely marginal. 

I mean y'all can backtrack and say, "Well yeah he transferred but y'all almost fucked it up!" but that's total horsehit. Virtually everyone here is just a fly on the wall.

Edited by ztejas
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Do ya'll really think these kids are making decisions based on what idiots tweet about every day? 

Send Bru a DM and see if he responds. They get hundreds of bullshit notifications all the time. 

If it really is a player being influenced by what armchair recruiters have to say then that says more about that player's character than the cause and EFFECT of whatever happens in the twitterverse.

If it's a higher profile personality then there is more potential of it AFFECTING that recruit's decision in some way but it would still be extremely marginal. 

I mean y'all can backtrack and say, "Well yeah he transferred but y'all almost fucked it up!" but that's total horsehit. Virtually everyone here is just a fly on the wall.

The difference is I am not a fly in the wall that fucks up. 

2 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

I hope Oregon steals Kyle Ford or Puca Nacua, for the lulz. Also, don't think they've been recruiting QB all that well (and Burmeister is in the portal) so they should also make themselves appealing to J.T. Daniels.

Rooting for both to USC. The longer Helton is in charge the better. Let him survive a couple more years while we poach California. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

I hope Oregon steals Kyle Ford or Puca Nacua, for the lulz. Also, don't think they've been recruiting QB all that well (and Burmeister is in the portal) so they should also make themselves appealing to J.T. Daniels.

I think JT turns pro in two years anyway. He's not leaving.  I'd target Bryce Young and that guard if I were Herm

32 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

No, no, he is saying that chaos and emotions initiate transactions, and in this case it is 100% correct. Start with an incompetent HC supported by an even less competent AD, throw in a now-he's-here-now-he's-gone OC, add a dash of "hey, we feel lied to" and Presto! You get one marvelous deal.

Did that goober attempt correct my spelling and was mistaken ? Hahahaha. Sorry if I’m misreading, I can’t see his posts. Just reacting to your quote and response. 

27 minutes ago, linux said:

My my, you’ve come a long way, linux. I actually liked this post. And no, me posting a few times in December something like “forget about Bru” is unlikely to have had an impact on him, come on. Beyond a few of those, this board was infested with Bru pandering and I tuned it out. Luckily for all of us, Helton poured gasoline on a grease fire and we benefit. 

I have not changed.

I did not give up, and frankly googled his name multiple times hoping for the best because  A) I would not find the info here B) ultimately human beings make emotional decisions, specially kids.

What I did not like was the fuckup. Not this bizarre industry.

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

The hell did you say to Wescott?

I think he blocked me on his personal twitter for me telling him to quit with the politics and get back to covering the Longhorns.  Or maybe it’s because I said he was a fretting negative ninny.  Blocked there.  I much later  commented to some random twitter follower that posted something from Wescoit that he’d Blocked me because he’s a thin skinned bitch.  Block by BON