Texas recruiting notes 2019

19 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

As much as I love stealing Bru away I'm a little saddened that Clays incompetence has lead USC down this road and is likely to get much worse before it gets better. College football is better when USC is good, and I've heard likewise from SC fans regarding us during the doldrums that was the Charlie Strong era. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TankedBevo said:

As much as I love stealing Bru away I'm a little saddened that Clays incompetence has lead USC down this road and is likely to get much worse before it gets better. College football is better when USC is good, and I've heard likewise from SC fans regarding us during the doldrums that was the Charlie Strong era. 

They've been so dominant for so long in the Pac-12, it'll be nice to have a few years of Washington, Wazzu and Utah and other interesting smaller teams getting plum bowls before they inevitably bounce back. When we go down it just means OU gets an auto-bid every year, which is hardly fun or unique.

Edited by texifornia

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

They've been so dominant for so long in the Pac-12, it'll be nice to have a few years of Washington, Wazzu and Utah and other interesting smaller teams getting plum bowls before they inevitably bounce back. When we go down it just means OU gets an auto-bid every year, which is hardly fun or unique.

Don't forget about Oregon. They're recruiting the best in the pac 12 and will have an imposing o-line soon. Cristobal doesn't seem like a good in game coach though, so we'll see if that's enough to hold them back.

14 minutes ago, TankedBevo said:

Fuck $C.

2 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Damn I hope we play USC in a bowl game in one of the next theee years. Only reason why I think it might not happen is that our trajectory is Looking at Kate upward boner angle, and theirs is seeing old a&m ag bag hag naked flacid angle....meaning not on our level.

🤮 Sorry. I’ll clean up now.

30 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Damn I hope we play USC in a bowl game in one of the next theee years. Only reason why I think it might not happen is that our trajectory is Looking at Kate upward boner angle, and theirs is seeing old a&m ag bag hag naked flacid angle....meaning not on our level.

USC in a bowl game? That seems wildly optimistic.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TankedBevo said:

They pump up Jimbo's one and only NC like it's fucking pre-ordained to happen again (see: Mack Brown) and using said championship as a yet another dick measure, while completely ignoring the fact that both have the same amount as a coach in any capacity. Fucking knobs. 

Technically fisher has 1 as OC of LSU and 1 as HC of FSU

Look, I love fucking with those nitwits as much as anyone, but how the hell does aggy have three five stars to our one, a higher per player average, and two more signed recruits and still be ranked below us? That seems like some fuzzy math.

3 5 stars and a bunch of jags. What’s so hard to understand. (Besides spiller and Wright)

5 hours ago, Eggo said:

I almost feel bad for aggy who thought it smarter to bankroll a head coach with a national championship than a young coach with potential. If Herman fails here, it only proves that he wasn't ready to HC a blue blood. If Jimbo loses, it proves that even a NC coach can't save aggy. 

Edited by Tigersnake

On 1/5/2019 at 3:32 PM, TrojanPrincess said:

My friend, Scott Schrader recorded this on Wednesday.  

Bru committed to USC on his official visit, but he did love Texas.  Contrary to what that closing guy was saying, the players and recruits love Clay Helton....while some of your Texas players were not too complimentary about yours, just didn’t want to say that till confirmed by several sources.

Hook ‘Em!

Just bumping for the schadenfreude.

I can't seem to find her congratulations post following the transfer news.  Can anyone help me. 

Bolded the funniest part.  Yeah, Bru totally loves Helton, obviously. 

• Like 2