Texas recruiting notes 2019

3 minutes ago, Wiler77 said:

I'm a casual observer on the recruiting board, so excuse my ignorance...but what leads you to say this?

Is he getting recruited over in 2019?  Is he a head case?  Injury prone?

I seem to remember Dele being a highly ranked recruit, but he was just a freshman this year who was injured half of the year and will be taking a RS.

It's just opinions I've heard elsewhere than the boards. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

I may be in the minority here, but I am not super excited by this new Missouri pipeline we have. Washington's Sr. Huddle is pretty good, but nothing jumps out at me on it as being a game breaker. Daniel Carson was pretty meh and needs a few seasons in the weight room before even considering hitting the field. Dele is TBD, i want to believe he will be good, but Floyd may jump him from Day 1. I am not sure both of those guys will see the field at the same time, but I could be very wrong on that.  

58 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I may be in the minority here, but I think we should avoid posting family pics of non-public figures, even if one of the parents is a proven aggie rube. 

I may be in the minority here, but I think people who start posts by saying, "I may be in the minority here" are pussy ass bitches.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, zork said:

Ossai looked good on his tfl/ff vs iowa state, definitely a who was that play.  didn't get to see his ku game, first career start.

Ossai was good. I think he'll be our best LB next year. He's a B-Backer though and after the Roach at MLB disaster this year, I'm not too keen to try that again.

Mac is gonna come down to Dele, McCulloch (who might have the same problem as Ossai if he has to play there), a GT, or Floyd (if we spin Overshown to Rover). 

Also, kind of related, has anybody heard anything about Byron Vaughns? 

2 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Ossai was good. I think he'll be our best LB next year. He's a B-Backer though and after the Roach at MLB disaster this year, I'm not too keen to try that again.

Mac is gonna come down to Dele, McCulloch (who might have the same problem as Ossai if he has to play there), a GT, or Floyd (if we spin Overshown to Rover). 

Also, kind of related, has anybody heard anything about Byron Vaughns? 

Hopefully Caleb Johnson is in the discussion for one of the LB spots.

1 minute ago, ckhorn said:

Didn't know i had a illegitimate brother. Great comeback with the facts.

Since you seem to be a dense motherfucker, if i knew someone on staff or knew someone who talked to someone on the staff, or knew a HS coach or 6 with information, or a trainer, or a well heeled booster, or whatever constitues a source, why in the holy fuck would I or anyone else share that information with you and a bunch of other people on an anonymous message board? To validate myself to a group of strangers? So ole’ ckhorn will listen to what i say?  And in the process risk my own access to information, or a source’s access? Yeah man, no one here would risk that just for your validation and to appease your completely false and mistaken noton that you are entitled to know where someone gets their info. 

• Like 1

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Since you seem to be a dense motherfucker, if i knew someone on staff or knew someone who talked to someone on the staff, or knew a HS coach or 6 with information, or a trainer, or a well heeled booster, or whatever constitues a source, why in the holy fuck would I or anyone else share that information with you and a bunch of other people on an anonymous message board? To validate myself to a group of strangers? So ole’ ckhorn will listen to what i say?  And in the process risk my own access to information, or a source’s access? Yeah man, no one here would risk that just for your validation and to appease your completely false and mistaken noton that you are entitled to know where someone gets their info. 

Damn, I just thought you were a shitstarter.

No. Your just full of it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Katfid54 said:

I may be in the minority here, but I think people who start posts by saying, "I may be in the minority here" are pussy ass bitches.

Are you calling me a pussy ass bitch? I will have you know I am a basic ass bitch you bedazzled snowflake. 

6 minutes ago, ckhorn said:

Damn, I just thought you were a shitstarter.

No. Your just full of it.

Bitter, yes.  Shitstarter, sometimes.  Full of shit... eh.  Debatable.  Asshole? Absolutely.  In the most endearing way.

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yup. Thats what it is. Im just full of shit. Damn nothing gets past you.

Thanks

Seriously, some these freshmen aren't ready for D1 football, much less College life. I say we give up on any of these kids that don't make a difference as a college freshmen. We probably couldn't field a football team after a couple of years. Don't know if any of them will amount to much as player here, but it usually takes more than there 1st year to find out.

1 minute ago, ckhorn said:

Thanks

Seriously, some these freshmen aren't ready for D1 football, much less College life. I say we give up on any of these kids that don't make a difference as a college freshmen. We probably couldn't field a football team after a couple of years. Don't know if any of them will amount to much as player here, but it usually takes more than there 1st year to find out.

Hank Scorpio is ckhorn?

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom

2 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Deal. I’ll take the field. $1 at 1000:1.

I didn’t say pick your odds. I said pick your dollar amount. It sounds like you’re good with $1000 for whoever is right. If you want the bet, let me know and we can escrow it through blacklab or something.