2019 ATH Bru McCoy

texifornia

you've got 297 posts. the bot posts more than that in one day. you're hardly in a position to fuck with the new guy for the sake of fucking with the new guy.
Well the new guy is OBVIOUSLY aggy. I mean, posting your graduating year is sooooooo very aggy.

Of course it could be his dick length in centimeters in which case he's not aggy.

fcad46af2a55c50615e81d642a4175b8.jpg

2 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

He said he'll take a stab at it.

See, this is the problem with that post in the Bru McCoy thread.  Because it's not only irrelevant to the Happenings of Bru McCoy (TM), but it's also being discussed in at least three other threads, so we're getting the same jokes trotted out for the 4th time.  It's like fucking Groundhogs Day.

32 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

See, this is the problem with that post in the Bru McCoy thread.  Because it's not only irrelevant to the Happenings of Bru McCoy (TM), but it's also being discussed in at least three other threads, so we're getting the same jokes trotted out for the 4th time.  It's like fucking Groundhogs Day.

Your mom is like Groundhogs day.

40 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Groundhog Day is when you end up in the transfer portal, over and over, always ending back up in the same school at which you started.

On 8/30/2019 at 1:47 PM, 927 E. 41st said:

Interesting phraseology and argument. I was attempting to say that young people doing stupid tings is somewhat expected but destructive or self destructive acts are across the line. I didn't say I associated all three as a single act. And by all means bring back the late 60's phrase "experimenting with drugs" like it's some kind of noble research project carried out by an individual instead of the self destructive waste of time it is.

I assume you are a fellow Longhorn or you wouldn't be here, but why you would choose to jump on that phrase with both feet is a bit puzzling . I mean it's not like the way you went about it is going to change my mind, and you are not attempting to encourage drug use by kids... right?

I am all for encouraging drug use among college "kids."

What the hell did you people do in college

3 hours ago, The University said:

probably missed his exit off the 110.

Was he coming up the 405 before taking the 110 near StubHub? Or was he coming up the 5 to the 105 to the 110? (Should have been the same exit either way.)

but if he was taking the 5 to the 10 and missed his exit to the 110 south, he could have still gotten off at Hoover or at Vermont and still made it to campus. 

22 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Was he coming up the 405 before taking the 110 near StubHub? Or was he coming up the 5 to the 105 to the 110? (Should have been the same exit either way.)

but if he was taking the 5 to the 10 and missed his exit to the 110 south, he could have still gotten off at Hoover or at Vermont and still made it to campus. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Your knowledge of the L.A. roads is unprecedented.