2019 ATH Bru McCoy

texifornia

2 hours ago, hornfromdallas said:

full born & bred longhorn 3 generations with my cousin currently on the football team

i dont understand whats so hard about admitting the truth for you people

aggy is not the same ugly country girl from the past they have some beautiful thots all over campus 

you dont have to take my word for the quality of girls at texas just ask any recruit from the past 8+ years 

& if u still dont want to take their word why dont you do a quick instagram search of the univerity of texas at austin location & any other college in the south + california report back with the findings 

you people are still stuck in the 80s texas coeds r no where near the same quality at all 

I wish Mr. Phlegm were here to put you through your paces.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, hornfromdallas said:

if you were bru mccoy & you came from a place where the girls with supermodel looks were a dime a dozen & went to ut austin where every girl looks like a butch dyke nerd you too would let pussy win & run back to usc

2 hours ago, hornfromdallas said:

full born & bred longhorn 3 generations with my cousin currently on the football team

aggy is not the same ugly country girl from the past they have some beautiful thots all over campus 

you dont have to take my word for the quality of girls at texas just ask any recruit from the past 8+ years 

& if u still dont want to take their word why dont you do a quick instagram search of the univerity of texas at austin location & any other college in the south + california report back with the findings 

you people are still stuck in the 80s texas coeds r no where near the same quality at all 

I read the first post looking for the word thots and was shocked when I didn't find it. Then I scrolled down.

Edited by JesusSweatDuck

Screams English major.

Also, I have 2 cousins on the team. So, by math I know more than you.

12 hours ago, hornfromdallas said:

what do you mean, "you people"?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
56 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Isn’t “intimate partner” a euphemism used for a same-sex relationship?

From the web:

The term “intimate partner violence” describes physical violence, sexual violence, stalking, or psychological harm by a current or former partner or spouse. This type of violence can occur among heterosexual or same-sex couples and does not require sexual intimacy.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, TexasGary said:

From the web:

The term “intimate partner violence” describes physical violence, sexual violence, stalking, or psychological harm by a current or former partner or spouse. This type of violence can occur among heterosexual or same-sex couples and does not require sexual intimacy.

I bet you’re a blast at parties. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck You 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...