2019 ATH Bru McCoy

texifornia

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

You can take the Brunt out of UT, but you can't take the letters UT out of Bru.

I wonder if he gets as much as Neyor was offered.

It will be interesting to see how this works.

Yeah, but he is going to get that coveted Texuscee bachelors degree. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Remember when he was a 3 year guy cruising to a first round draft grade?  I 'member. Now, he's a complete and total mess.  This isn't always an exact science I guess but I was more excited for him than anyone since maybe Grey the RB

Agreed, but you mean Gray. I only remember because I always smile whenever I see @Intercourse With Gray post.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Intercourse With Gray said:

I feel like a ton of people dont understand my reference. honestly its been 10 years now, i shouldnt expect people to get the reference.

You want to have sexual intercourse with former Texas running back Jonathan Gray. I feel like the reference is pretty clear. Sorry you aren't clued into it. 

20 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You want to have sexual intercourse with former Texas running back Jonathan Gray. I feel like the reference is pretty clear. Sorry you aren't clued into it. 

No, i wanted to have Intercourse (conversation) with Gray about anything. Nothing sexual 

edit: im drunk so who cares

Edited by Intercourse With Gray

1 minute ago, Intercourse With Gray said:

No, i wanted to have Intercourse (conversation) with Gray about anything. Nothing sexual 

Don't worry, man. Your secret is safe with me. Sometimes I myself imagine what it would be like to have Jonathan hold me in his arms. 

2 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

I wonder if that clip still exists out there, JG trying to sound erudite by using the word “intercourse” instead of “conversation.” (Did I sound erudite using the word “erudite?” Or did I just intercourse myself?)

I think it was in lieu of "discourse."

5 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Yeah, I think he was discussing how he and Malcolm Brown were cool, and had conversations about teaming in the UT backfield, but instead of saying “talking” or “conversation,” he wanted to get fancy and intercourse came out instead of discourse. He’s a funny dude.

Somehow I missed that entire incident. Without that context, Intercourse with Gray's handle was somewhat troubling. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Former 5 star should only be allowed as a descriptive for your first two college stops. 

no way.  It serves as a perfect reminder of the value of much of these blue chips that I keep hearing we land.  

9 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Is he ready to play LB yet?  doesn’t seem like WR is working out for him. 

Doesn’t seem like football is working out for him.  This tells us all we need to know about the state that Tennessee football is in right now.  I’m surprised Tate Martell isn’t on their roster. 

• Hook 'Em 1