2019 ATH Bru McCoy

texifornia

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

This is one of the more bizarre cyberbawling episodes I’ve seen in a while. I didn’t send the guy hate mail. I didn’t angry twitterbomb him. I didn’t light a bag of poo on fire on his doorstep. I opined that he looks like an entitled pussy. He was born rich and he was coddled. His dad has admitted as much but the mom is ... well ... the mom. 

The premise that there’s any real sign here of a mental issue is fucking silliness. He was viewed as entitled and pompous by teammates at Texas. He wasn’t shy, holed up in his room all semester, having paranoid seizures about all of the monsters in his head. He missed mom and his girlfriend, so mommy told him to come home. He was mad that Tom Herman wasn’t buddies with him and complained in a pleading manner to other teammates. He actually impacted Whittington for a bit with that bullshit. LMFAO with you guys white knighting for this clown.

I understand mental illness is a real thing in this world, but you fucking guys don’t even know that he’s skipping practice. He might have a bad case of turf burn and he’s sitting out. He’s a thunder douche quitter until proven otherwise at this point. 

Also, he’s not a “kid”. He’s an adult who has contemporaries dying for their country right now. I was raising a kid at his age. Many others do as well. Others are working in plants or laying concrete or digging ditches. He’s not a fucking “kid” and that bullshit is part of his problem. You sound like a bunch of snowflake enablers.

Bru McCoy doesn’t even need to show up to get it all handed to him by the likes of people bemoaning his sweet needs on this thread. Well, the rest of us do, so fuck him and fuck you too. 

Username checks out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/13/2019 at 2:20 PM, closetojumping said:

This is one of the more bizarre cyberbawling episodes I’ve seen in a while. I didn’t send the guy hate mail. I didn’t angry twitterbomb him. I didn’t light a bag of poo on fire on his doorstep. I opined that he looks like an entitled pussy. He was born rich and he was coddled. His dad has admitted as much but the mom is ... well ... the mom. 

The premise that there’s any real sign here of a mental issue is fucking silliness. He was viewed as entitled and pompous by teammates at Texas. He wasn’t shy, holed up in his room all semester, having paranoid seizures about all of the monsters in his head. He missed mom and his girlfriend, so mommy told him to come home. He was mad that Tom Herman wasn’t buddies with him and complained in a pleading manner to other teammates. He actually impacted Whittington for a bit with that bullshit. LMFAO with you guys white knighting for this clown.

I understand mental illness is a real thing in this world, but you fucking guys don’t even know that he’s skipping practice. He might have a bad case of turf burn and he’s sitting out. He’s a thunder douche quitter until proven otherwise at this point. 

Also, he’s not a “kid”. He’s an adult who has contemporaries dying for their country right now. I was raising a kid at his age. Many others do as well. Others are working in plants or laying concrete or digging ditches. He’s not a fucking “kid” and that bullshit is part of his problem. You sound like a bunch of snowflake enablers.

Bru McCoy doesn’t even need to show up to get it all handed to him by the likes of people bemoaning his sweet needs on this thread. Well, the rest of us do, so fuck him and fuck you too. 

He complained to other teammates about Herman not being nice enough? Ridiculous. Until now I viewed him as just confused/homesick. Whatever.

He's a total pussy and can EABOD.

On 8/12/2019 at 9:10 PM, closetojumping said:

Maybe Dusty Dvoracek beating his little buddy into a coma and then starting at OU and winning awards while his friend is permanently paralyzed, then becoming a media personality. 

This didn't appear as harsh when Oklahoma presented it as the Skipper lightly swatting Gilligan with his captain's hat and further softened by the laugh track. We knew it couldn't be a wickedly cruel transgression against all human decency if the visual was accompanied by a slide whistle and a coconut percussion sound effect. 

You've spun it to where it sounds like an unspeakable darkness of hideous evil - an abominable atrocity of such imbalanced fate that it could only be executed with a vile, Faustian contract with Satan himself. This version is uncomfortable and not hilarious. 

Not to be one to defend a Trojan, but I had a similar situation about 5 years ago that baffled doctors, I literally saw about 15 different doctors and essentially through a process of elimination, was diagnosed with a condition called sarcoidosis. There is no test for it, more by eliminating everything else. So if he is dealing with a 7 week fever (mine was off and on), it could be a serious situation.

• Like 1

Just now, Sbbruin said:

Not to be one to defend a Trojan, but I had a similar situation about 5 years ago that baffled doctors, I literally saw about 15 different doctors and essentially through a process of elimination, was diagnosed with a condition called sarcoidosis. There is no test for it, more by eliminating everything else. So if he is dealing with a 7 week fever (mine was off and on), it could be a serious situation.

Sarcoidosis is an autoimmune condition that is common in the African American population. Bernie Mac succumbed to respiratory complications of sarcoidosis.

The last 3 main doctors at USC are currently unavailable. One was busted for sexually assaulting hundreds of female patients. Another for sexual harassment. And another for being a meth and alcohol addict. It seems Bru could've done a better job of picking schools. 

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

The last 3 main doctors at USC are currently unavailable. One was busted for sexually assaulting hundreds of female patients. Another for sexual harassment. And another for being a meth and alcohol addict. It seems Bru could've done a better job of picking schools. 

Hey man we all know that your real love in life comes to you in High School, he had to return because that was his only chance

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

He could hop on the 10 (west) to the 405 (north) and get off at Wilshire and see a UCLA doc lickety-split.

I was recently at the UCLA medical center for a couple of days (visiting).  Absolutely amazing facility, and man, it was built on jewish philanthropy.  Every fucking building  has a jewish name attached.  

Cool thing is, the flooring in the corridors is muted UCLA colors, which I thought was badass. 

2 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I was recently at the UCLA medical center for a couple of days (visiting).  Absolutely amazing facility, and man, it was built on jewish philanthropy.  Every fucking building  has a jewish name attached.  

Cool thing is, the flooring in the corridors is muted UCLA colors, which I thought was badass. 

Well, in LA, they have that field pretty covered.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

He could hop on the 10 (west) to the 405 (north) and get off at Wilshire and see a UCLA doc lickety-split.

There's a totally good treatment center in Marina del Rey.  There's lotsa street parking and if not there's a Coffee Bean across the street that fully validates.  And I know what you're thinking: "All the way on the other side of the 10?  That's almost Long Beach man!" but there's a shortcut through El Segundo.  Take the 105 west and exit on Culver.  When you see the Zankou Chicken on the left, make a right onto Venice and follow it all the way down.  Then you're in Marina del Rey.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TriStone said:

There's a totally good treatment center in Marina del Rey.  There's lotsa street parking and if not there's a Coffee Bean across the street that fully validates.  And I know what you're thinking: "All the way on the other side of the 10?  That's almost Long Beach man!" but there's a shortcut through El Segundo.  Take the 105 west and exit on Culver.  When you see the Zankou Chicken on the left, make a right onto Venice and follow it all the way down.  Then you're in Marina del Rey.

Zankou chicken.

Oh man