2019 ATH Bru McCoy

texifornia

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Is this a joke, or are they seriously doing this again?  And what is even the benefit of slow playing it now?

What's the point? There's no way he's going to get a waiver after transferring twice. Just a waste of time. Sit out the year and play next year. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed

58 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

There was a fairly recent article that Bru was sick for 2 months & couldn't practice. Is he healthy now? Can he practice? 

Depends...which team are you asking about him practicing with? 

14 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

I stand by my description as this guy being Ryan Leaf 2.0.

Hell, he makes Leaf look good.

Where u been man? Ryan Leaf got his shot together:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/columnist/joe-rexrode/2019/05/13/rexrode-ryan-leaf-nfl-bust-and-convicted-felon-has-finally-earned-peyton-manning-comparison/1186183001/

• Like 1

Hear that. Now hear this: Leaf has earned the right to stand next to his friend Peyton Manning, to whom he will be forever linked, and receive the same kind of respect. He’ll never have the adulation, the millions, the rings, the place in football lore.

Lol....yeah, besides all that you mean.  Sure.  Great guy.  Keep his grass cut.  Doesn't murder old ladies and puppies.  

*7 years sober.  Good for him.  

On 8/28/2019 at 8:01 PM, GotThatFire said:

I’m in the camp (of 1?) that thinks he’ll figure out where he truly wants to be and live up to his talent, eventually.

I agree with this.  One day Bru will be the Heavyweight Figure Skating Champion of the World.   Book it!

I usually write off the things 17-19 year old males do as part of growing up (with the exception of drugs, firearms and arson), and that's what I was thinking with this kid. Except now, the noise level as been going on for so long it looks like it's habitual. Is someone close to him pulling his strings or is he just so immature that he's making a string of (off the wall) bad decisions. Either way is bad. I get it, most big decisions are not clear cut and total 100% wins but that's life, get used to it young man.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, 927 E. 41st said:

I usually write off the things 17-19 year old males do as part of growing up (with the exception of drugs, firearms and arson), and that's what I was thinking with this kid. Except now, the noise level as been going on for so long it looks like it's habitual. Is someone close to him pulling his strings or is he just so immature that he's making a string of (off the wall) bad decisions. Either way is bad. I get it, most big decisions are not clear cut and total 100% wins but that's life, get used to it young man.

you’re intolerant of kids experimenting with drugs?  and you associate getting high with burning down houses and shooting people?  ok. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, futureman said:

you’re intolerant of kids experimenting with drugs?  and you associate getting high with burning down houses and shooting people?  ok. 

Interesting phraseology and argument. I was attempting to say that young people doing stupid tings is somewhat expected but destructive or self destructive acts are across the line. I didn't say I associated all three as a single act. And by all means bring back the late 60's phrase "experimenting with drugs" like it's some kind of noble research project carried out by an individual instead of the self destructive waste of time it is.

I assume you are a fellow Longhorn or you wouldn't be here, but why you would choose to jump on that phrase with both feet is a bit puzzling . I mean it's not like the way you went about it is going to change my mind, and you are not attempting to encourage drug use by kids... right?

6 minutes ago, 927 E. 41st said:

Interesting phraseology and argument. I was attempting to say that young people doing stupid tings is somewhat expected but destructive or self destructive acts are across the line. I didn't say I associated all three as a single act. And by all means bring back the late 60's phrase "experimenting with drugs" like it's some kind of noble research project carried out by an individual instead of the self destructive waste of time it is.

I assume you are a fellow Longhorn or you wouldn't be here, but why you would choose to jump on that phrase with both feet is a bit puzzling . I mean it's not like the way you went about it is going to change my mind, and you are not attempting to encourage drug use by kids... right?

Because he’s futureman.  Surly’s king of shitposting.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, 927 E. 41st said:

Forget it Jake, it’s Chinatown Futureman. He likes to poke more than Lonesome Dove’s Gus McCrae.

42 minutes ago, 927 E. 41st said:

futureman'd 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...