House Money - 2019 PWO Edition

Goodman

9 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

If accurate, any info why Brock didn't dress for UTEP??

4 minutes ago, golfclap said:

He's injured. I think they covered it in the pregame presser, but there's no nefarious subplot he just wasn't good to go.

** I think you can see him a few times on the LHN coverage - jersey but no pads.

Pulled a hamstring sprinting to the bursar's office to drop off his tuition.

Edited by Hiphopopotamos
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, golfclap said:

He's injured. I think they covered it in the pregame presser, but there's no nefarious subplot he just wasn't good to go.

** I think you can see him a few times on the LHN coverage - jersey but no pads.

I think he thew out his back shoveling out all the bullshit his dad and brothers did to Texas.

• Hook 'Em 1

The injury is a smoke screen, I’m told. Luke Brock is currently being held hostage by Herman and Hand somewhere in the depths of the football administrative offices complex. The ransom for his release is a Tommy Brock commit, I’m told. It’s been easy to keep Luke hidden now that CDC recently cleaned house. Luke IS still on scholarship, no need to completely burn that bridge yet, I’m told.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, elguapo said:

The injury is a smoke screen, I’m told. Luke Brock is currently being held hostage by Herman and Hand somewhere in the depths of the football administrative offices complex. The ransom for his release is a Tommy Brock commit, I’m told. It’s been easy to keep Luke hidden now that CDC recently cleaned house. Luke IS still on scholarship, no need to completely burn that bridge yet, I’m told.

homer simpson episode 13 GIF

On 9/16/2020 at 10:20 AM, elguapo said:

Now this is the type of material I pay 9.95 for.