Toro y Moi and Wet

midtown

Was a really good show..He's a hell of an entertainer.   Having Wet open is perfect and they were great.  Bonus that I sold one of my tickets for double face so other than drinks and the lyft rides I was a free show.  Both bands were great in a small venue

• Like 1

I went to this at Stubb's on Friday and it was great. I didn't expect such a great live show w/ full band (I saw him last year for a DJ Set, never "live").  The show was about as great as I could have imagined. People were friendly with sharing the extracurriculars, and by the end of the night everybody was dancing (or at least swaying). The funniest thing about the show is that the friend I went with claimed Toro didn't play "his hits"....... while I thought he played every song that I really  jam out to of his. Including his 2 hits from his latest album.

• Like 1

Good stuff, guys. Thanks. I’d be thrilled with What You Want, So Many Details and Freelance. Especially the last one. It really speaks to me. Me and Chaz are both designers as well as musicians. He’s just way fucking cooler than I am.

(I’m fully aware that second to last sentence is grammatically incorrect. It was done for effect, lest anyone think my copywriting skills are wanting... )