Lobwedgephil

5 HPD Officers Shot

I never got one, so is it a city limits thing? I live and work in the Houston area but outside of the city limits (both home and office) and have a 512 cell phone.

I mean I'm not complaining, of course, just curious.

Yep, wife and I both have 512 numbers and reside in the city limits of Austin, and our phones have been blowing up with these alerts for going on 24hrs. 

On 12/11/2019 at 7:10 AM, Viper said:

I say Art is looking to get into politics before he gets forced to retire from HPD

Fuck Art. I will move back to Houston proper, just to vote against him. Even if his opponent is SJL.

48 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I never got one, so is it a city limits thing? I live and work in the Houston area but outside of the city limits (both home and office) and have a 512 cell phone.

I mean I'm not complaining, of course, just curious.

yeah, i got two here in austin on my 512 number. one from harris county sheriff's department, and another redundant one from dps

If you turn off Amber alerts, does it stop the blue alerts? Just curious, I have a 71 tree number but I don't live in Texas and didn't get this. Or does it go by tower location?

it didn't stop it for me.  i do still have severe and extreme selected, so i just turned those off and we'll see if that stops them.  have gotten multiple this afternoon.

1 minute ago, PilotsError said:

it didn't stop it for me.  i do still have severe and extreme selected, so i just turned those off and we'll see if that stops them.  have gotten multiple this afternoon.

I turned off all alerts a long time ago.  Fuck Amber, fuck the police, fuck your grandma wandering off in her Buick, fuck your flash flood warning.  Fuck all of you.

source.gif

Who's next?

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I turned off all alerts a long time ago.  Fuck Amber, fuck the police, fuck your grandma wandering off in her Buick, fuck your flash flood warning.  Fuck all of you.

fucking this

I always enjoy when I get an Amber Alert for some bullshit in Monahans or some shit. 

Ooooh yeah, I'll keep a look out for that 1988 Chevy pickup. I am sure they will be rolling through Fort Worth any minute now.

While you're at it, you may as well alert me to what's going on in Topeka. 

After two days on the run, they finally caught the thug who killed the Nassau Bay cop.

Some fucking judge just set his bail at $150,000.

I turned off all alerts.  No blue alert yesterday.   936 area code.

Hell, we even have an emergency check in number for work and I blocked that motherfucker.  They ping us twice a year to check it and I reply to the emails asking for confirmation.  If I'm fucking dead, I won't respond, bitches.

11 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I don’t get any alerts anymore. I don’t know what I did to stop them, but I thank baby Jesus for it.

I've never gotten one. Not really sure why not, but I'm not going to question good fortune.

13 hours ago, Lat22 said:

After two days on the run, they finally caught the thug who killed the Nassau Bay cop.

Chin up little camper...

Bond revoked for man accused of killing Nassau Bay sergeant

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/bond-revoked-for-man-accused-of-killing-nassau-bay-sergeant?fbclid=IwAR1fuY9sGdoQYOIEC1S3G_5ciu__gFiWkAn_reBp7cHJK-LPGrT7oKQDuHQ

He’s now (wisely) charged with capital murder. Bond revoked. What was the magistrate thinking?

12 hours ago, HouTex said:

He’s now (wisely) charged with capital murder. Bond revoked. What was the magistrate thinking?

He's a really good kid.  This isn't who who really is...

This punkass bitch who murdered the Nassau Bay cop, Tavores Henderson, aka rappah “Killah Dre”, is 5’7” and weighs 130#.  He’s going to get his shit pushed in, I mean BIG TIME, in the joint.

This punkass bitch who murdered the Nassau Bay cop, Tavores Henderson, aka rappah “Killah Dre”, is 5’7” and weighs 130#.  He’s going to get his shit pushed in, I mean BIG TIME, in the joint.
Yeah, the rest of his life is going to be very very bad. He should have offd himself. Fuck him

I say Art is looking to get into politics before he gets forced to retire from HPD

His whiney bitch ass couldn’t get elected Hall Monitor. I hope he tries.

2 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

For killing a cop? I figured that would earn him a ton of cred in the joint

"How do you expect me to be on top of what my officers are doing when I'm sending pics of my junk to female employees?"

-Art Acevedo 

6 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Fuck their blue alerts. I'm not helping 

Blue alert:

happy best gif GIF