Zombieland - Double Tap

davidg

• 5 months later...
On 1/31/2019 at 6:51 PM, Deej said:

The original is up there with Shaun of the Dead as best contemporary zombie movie.

Shaun of the Dead is #1 by a mile. But Zombieland is probably #2. Will definitely check out the sequel.

Killing Zombies and possibly killing Hippies? In.

Also the blonde is super hot...pretty good actress too(just can't remember her name).  Luke Wilson and dude from Silicon Valley as doppelgangers is going to be funny as shit.

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Chewbacca said:
8 hours ago, wild_turkey said:
Saw it tonight and really enjoyed it. If you liked the first one you’ll probably like this one.

Appropriate for a 13 year old that has seen the first one?

Hard to say. There's a lot of language including f bombs, lots of graphic violence, some sexual references but no actual nudity.

I don't think anything went too far past the first one, so if he saw that and you're cool with it, then it's gonna be similar.

• Like 1

Did not disappoint (keep in mind this is a zombie comedy movie and will not win Academy awards, Oscars, bar is set pretty low, etc.).

I was wondering why the R rating and I guess Tallahassee dropped a bunch of f-bombs, cock sucker, etc. and the sexual innuendo; hoping for boobs but no-go.