Tapatalk

Seems like Tapa is sending me to the most recent post when I visit a thread for the first time, even though I have it set to go to the last unread. After I visit a thread once, it starts to work normal. Don't think this was ever a problem on the old site.

Anyone else having the same problem?

I am now. But I wasn’t for the first couple days. Think I first noticed it yesterday

I created a homescreen hyperlink on my iphone directly to Surly so it appears as an app.  The format is superior to Tapa. Try it out.  Open surly in Safari. Click on that box with the up arrow at the bottom, scroll to the right and select "Add to Home Screen".  
Tappa is waaaay faster than chrome or ff on Android for me. I didn't try others because tappa came on line and it is good.

3 hours ago, markstanco said:

I open just now the cruise thread in bada for the first time and it went to the last post.

Some setting I need to adjust to make it go to first post or last post read?

All unread threads are doing that in Tapa.  Previously visited works fine.  I'm sure our finest people are working on it around the clock.

Yeah mine is all jacked. Participated/subscribed/following aren’t how I had them on the Shag.

I need to play with the settings to get it back to normal.

Can’t figure this out. Is this a tapa issue, plugin issue or do I have the dumbs?

Are participated threads limited to the last active 20 threads?

Is there a way to set tapa to “subscribe” when you post to a thread instead of having to click the check mark? (So I could just use subscribed instead of participated) Would it be capped at 20?

Can do. I'll work on it more this afternoon, clean it up a bit, and post a few different versions.

Bros, I’ve already done the Texas-Danzig design, complete with having Ramjet do the work for me. “Texas” should be above the skull.

Except that he sent it via PM on the Shag. Furk. Need to go find the file he sent.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, PilotsError said:

yep, logged out as well.  That means no NSAA, since it doesn't show up for me on Chrome.

so I had the same problem but in reverse.  The signup had gotten wonky and created 2 different accounts for me.  Try logging out n chrome and back in with the same login from tapa.  fixed it for me.