Tapatalk

I'm guessing the board had an update done to the software recently and that's what broke Tapa. I did some Googling and apparently other sites have had similar login issues after a site update. The admins did something to reenable Tapa support to fix it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, longhorndude said:

Why can’t I get to U in her B without tapa??

Make sure you're logged in and then go to the front page where all the forums are listed. It will be listed in there. You can also change the forum view to fluid and it will show up on the right side when you back out of a thread.

2 hours ago, crackamacgowski said:

Make sure you're logged in and then go to the front page where all the forums are listed. It will be listed in there. You can also change the forum view to fluid and it will show up on the right side when you back out of a thread.

Ahh.  Got it, thx

2 hours ago, crackamacgowski said:

But that's the problem. You can't login