Tapatalk

0ff55a41d2811de71785708a827cd1c0.jpg

Either 1 or 2 wil let you upload a pic from your gallery. 3 will give you similar options, or let you link a photo hosted elsewhere.

My issue actually was a Tapa issue. Their developer admitted and then notified me when it was fixed. It’s still a little wonky but works more times than it doesn’t.

New issue I’m seeing is the link to Twitter. I have to have Twitter running in background while on Tapa for links to work. Otherwise Tapa asks me to login and then says there’s already a user with my login information when I use my login info.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Modessit said:
32 minutes ago, elfenix said:
and it's gone

I'm using it now. But I'm using an older version.

i was using it, backed out to go to a different board, and suddenly surly was gone from my list and couldn't be found on search. 

back again.  now wtf is my password?

Edited by elfenix

New issue I’m seeing is the link to Twitter. I have to have Twitter running in background while on Tapa for links to work. Otherwise Tapa asks me to login and then says there’s already a user with my login information when I use my login info.

I click on twitter link via tapa....asks me to log in. I have to close twitter page (on tapa)...close Twitter app, open twitter app....click on twitter link on tapa and then twitter link on tapa works. Annoying as fuck

• 3 weeks later...

I got a new phone and tried to find surly on tapa. It says cant be found/network error. It seems to be a tapa issue but has anyone found a work around? On the plus side I was able to reset my password finally on the website so kuddos to Imma and BL on that.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m still rocking 7.2 until it becomes crash-a-talk.

I get an error, but maybe not the same one on timeline, but hardly ever get it for unread or participated. Usually a simple refresh works. If not Clear cache. Turn off video and pic previews in settings then try again.

Anyone have the thing where it removes posts you know exist towards the bottom of a thread?

Mine will occasionally go say Op-#16, #22, #23, #22, #23. Almost always that same pattern of repeating last 2 posts of a thread when there’s missing content. Have to close the ap and relaunch.

This is the only site that does this. I’ve tried original Tappa, Tappa pro, old Tappa, new Tappa, delete and reinstall, delete cache, south Austin’s mom, all of it.

Go to front of Tapa (before choosing surly) and find your settings. Turn off content preview. It’s something in there consuming memory. Probably has to do with how many of the last comments had images
  • Like 1

Go to front of Tapa (before choosing surly) and find your settings. Turn off content preview. It’s something in there consuming memory. Probably has to do with how many of the last comments had images

Did this closed app completely came back and then it appears to be fixed.
  • Like 1

I'm still using 7.4.3 (only as a very occasional backup when Chrome is fucked up for whatever reason) but now in Chrome I'm starting to get a "view in Tapatalk or continue with Chrome" pop up every now and then whenever I open a thread. 

It's as annoying as everything else about Crapatalk, and I wish it would stop, but I don't really give much of a shit either way - just figured that maybe this might provide a clue for solving other more pressing Crapatalk problems.