Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I have a graphic/shirt request. I like the punisher stylized longhorn and it would make a great shirt. However, there is a poster here (I forget who) that has an similar graphic for his avatar that is the Danzig skull stylized with longhorns with “TEXAS” in the Danzig font. Would be great if that was redone in illustrator so we could make shirts out of that. Would look nice with out shag...er, Surly coaching caps we did last year.

I like this idea. I'll see if I have time to make it happen. Unless someone else has it already.

1 minute ago, texas08 said:

My read order seems to be screwey on Tapa...

It’s pulling up the latest post even though I’ve set the read order setting to “First Unread”.

Any one else w the problem or a fix?

Seems like an issue for a lot of people.  I am not having it, but maybe try changing it to another setting, then restarting app.  Then change it back to "first unread" and see what happens.

• Like 1

I have a graphic/shirt request. I like the punisher stylized longhorn and it would make a great shirt. However, there is a poster here (I forget who) that has an similar graphic for his avatar that is the Danzig skull stylized with longhorns with “TEXAS” in the Danzig font. Would be great if that was redone in illustrator so we could make shirts out of that. Would look nice with out shag...er, Surly coaching caps we did last year.

Coaching caps? Now you’ve done it. And I’m okay with that. Haha.
  • Like 1

I too have "last unread" selected, but it takes me to the last post.

Are the others with this issue on an Android (I am)?

It looks like the “last unread” works fine on threads I’ve clicked on before, but if it’s a thread I haven’t clicked on before, it goes to the last post or a random post in the middle of the thread. Weird.

Seems like Tapa is sending me to the most recent post when I visit a thread for the first time, even though I have it set to go to the last unread. After I visit a thread once, it starts to work normal. Don't think this was ever a problem on the old site.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Seems like an issue for a lot of people.  I am not having it, but maybe try changing it to another setting, then restarting app.  Then change it back to "first unread" and see what happens.

I wasn't having this issue initially but it had started in the last day.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

It looks like the “last unread” works fine on threads I’ve clicked on before, but if it’s a thread I haven’t clicked on before, it goes to the last post or a random post in the middle of the thread. Weird.
This is exactly the issue I'm having. Tried changing settings and logging out of and back into tapas, but no worky.

Small issue that I'm sure will work itself out eventually.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk