Tapatalk

With all the recent issues, are y’all going to continue to work with Tapa? I like Tapa better if it weren’t for the touch sensitivity of the ads so I’ve been using the mobile site through chrome for that last few months. But if y’all are going to stick with it I’m going to upgrade to pro. Don’t want to waste my money if it’s going to remain problematic though

With all the recent issues, are y’all going to continue to work with Tapa? I like Tapa better if it weren’t for the touch sensitivity of the ads so I’ve been using the mobile site through chrome for that last few months. But if y’all are going to stick with it I’m going to upgrade to pro. Don’t want to waste my money if it’s going to remain problematic though
I bought pro a long time ago, and was curious of the current cost. Its $15. Amazing on how this investment will alter some of yalls lives by spending this insanely amount of money on something.

Skip Starbucks twice in the next month and you have it paid for.

I bought pro a long time ago, and was curious of the current cost. Its $15. Amazing on how this investment will alter some of yalls lives by spending this insanely amount of money on something.

Skip Starbucks twice in the next month and you have it paid for.

Dang, moneybags! How have we all lived in your shadow for so long without knowing? I’m so sorry for being fiscally responsible around you. I’ll go ahead and subscribe to every app that appears to be beneficial so as to not offend you again.

Dang, moneybags! How have we all lived in your shadow for so long without knowing? I’m so sorry for being fiscally responsible around you. I’ll go ahead and subscribe to every app that appears to be beneficial so as to not offend you again.
Be less poor.

Fuck. I typed that wrong. Pro is definitely worth not seeing the ads.
I see one ad at the very top of the page and one ad at the very bottom of the page. Maybe one on the forum view but if there is I don't remember. That's it. I don't even notice them sometimes. I'm not paying money to get rid of something that barely registers on my periphery.