Tapatalk

I've opened a ticket with tapa.

Sorry about the lack of support, I haven't checked this thread in a while because I loath tapatalk. On the old site we made about 1/5 to 1/10th as much per page view on tapa than we did on regular pages, and I spent several hundred hours over the years getting it running and keeping it working. Every upgrade was 2-3 hours of work and for a while they had multiple updates per month.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bob in houston said:

I've opened a ticket with tapa.

Sorry about the lack of support, I haven't checked this thread in a while because I loath tapatalk. On the old site we made about 1/5 to 1/10th as much per page view on tapa than we did on regular pages, and I spent several hundred hours over the years getting it running and keeping it working. Every upgrade was 2-3 hours of work and for a while they had multiple updates per month.

If there's another option than tapa for viewing mobile, I'm open.  I've used chrome on my iPhone but fuck that was difficult to do.  

2 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Totally agree except for the multiple glaring hassles and impossibilities associated with posting a picture. 

This.

Did view today via Chrome on my Galaxy but there was zero pic uploading capabilities.

Wasn't aware of the financial & technological hassles for Tapa using, but obv. I'm way far away from knowing how to bridge the issues between Chrome & Tapa.

On 4/27/2018 at 5:14 PM, Scraps said:

This is like Lance Bass blowing Ricky Martin while getting fucked in the ass by RuPaul while Anderson Cooper gives Rupaul a rimjob level gay

This is so specific that I'm going to assume it's based on a fantasy.

2 minutes ago, Parliament said:

I would like to know more.

Scroll all the way to the bottom, and you'll see the theme drop down link next to contact us.

It does weird deals with formatted text, but it's worth it for being so easy on the eyes.

Edited by bolverk
  • Like 2