Tapatalk

5 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

Pro’s working fine. So far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The free version works fine for every other forum I'm subscribed to, the scientific method tells me surly is the problem..

This is posted using chrome btw, tapa is back to showing me logged out and I can't log in.

Still cannot get  logged in via Tapa.  No posting, no access to teh noodz board.

I am able to use Tapa to login @ the Hokey Ass Message Board (H.A.M.B.... it's traditional hot rod talk), so I know it's not my version of Tapa that's the issue.

??

On 5/13/2018 at 8:49 AM, chikin23 said:
On 5/13/2018 at 1:06 AM, Michael Knight said:
Mine will randomly stop showing anything in unread, then my account gets locked for 5 mins

Mine will do the same.

really annoying to type up a nice reply and then "you're not logged in or not authorized blah blah"

Having similar issues.  As best I can determine, shit hits the fan when I'm reading a thread, switch to another app, and come back later.  Tapa will reload the thread I was reading, but then when I try to go back to unread/subscribed/whatever, it shows no threads available.  I have to log out and wait a while, then restart the app and log back in.

Doesn't happen with any other boards, but I'm still blaming Tapa because I can.

BL, does the site get any revenue from those of us browsing on Tapa?  It'd kinda suck if we paid Tapa for the ad-free app and that diverts any ad revenue from the site.  I don't see what incentive there would be for site owners to add Tapa, other than a bunch of assholes clamoring for it.

Android and Tapa ver 7.0.6 here. The only issues I've been having are due to the site transfer because certain settings and updates haven't been done because it's too much hassle for the Bobs right now:

- spoilers don't spoiler

- certain embeds don't show (not even as links) so I only see blank posts

- assorted other minor things that don't really affect my usage

Android, Tapa v 7.4.3.

Keep getting the same situation where subscribed/unread/whatever shows randomly 'no messages' and I have to log out and wait 10-15min before logging back in.

I'd just get over it and get rid of tapa if we could solve the imgur problem.