Tim Weah wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence

ztejas

There are 2 international breaks before the summer when international teams can get their full squads together (there are 2 friendlies allowed then too). The first is March 18-26, the US has schedule Ecuador (the 21st) and Chile (the 26th). The other is June 3-11, right before the Gold Cup. Those friendlies are not yet scheduled.

Given that this team has to get the plan together, if Berhalter doesn't get his top squads for each of those breaks he's an idiot.

17 hours ago, Bottlecap said:

Cannot fuuuukkin wait til the full side gets together at some point. Hopefully this summer.

As Ron noted, we should see our A side--or something very near to that--for the two CONMEBOL friendlies in late March. Any ideas of what the back line will look like? I'm lost at this point.

And props to ztejas for the clips--Weah definitely seems on his, uh, way.

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

As Ron noted, we should see our A side--or something very near to that--for the two CONMEBOL friendlies in late March. Any ideas of what the back line will look like? I'm lost at this point.

Yedlin, Brooks, Miazga probably locks if healthy. Hope Zimmerman gets some run. 

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Here's my guess...

LB: Jorge Villafana  / CD: John Brooks & Matt Miazga / RB: DeAndre Yedlin

Other Possibilities:

LB: Antonee Robinson, George Bello (June)
CD: Cameron Carter-Vickers, Erik Palmer-Brown, Walker Zimmerman
RB: Reggie Cannon, Shaq Moore, Nick Lima

19 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Anyone else remember Emerson Hyndman owning SPL for Rangers? Let's see what happens in a league that has more than two teams in it. Of course the kid does look legit. Fuck it we're winning it all in 2022.

Emerson Hyndman was not procreated from the loins of George Weah. 

On 2/4/2019 at 2:02 PM, Napoleon said:

This reads like you are referencing some dual-nationals.

Are there any names in particular that you're thinking about?

No, but I know that it has been a major problem in the past. I know nothing about the players, just that they are very good and there are a lot out there.