If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

1st look back review i caught.  So much gold from that segment.  If this was #5 what were the previous?   

I’m guessing that the Gordo arrest at Lambo is up there.

If they will acknowledge it the Greggo trainwreck with Kunkle should also be there.

Nasty Nestor maybe?

18 hours ago, disgustipated said:

i hope rosen rosen gets some love... the anus? ....another moment with much gold.

When they did the very confusing and hard to use voting online for the top 25 the anus was not an option.  Terrible oversight.

Edited by Sparky
  • Like 1

With all the talk about the top 25 Ticket moments and coinciding with this morning’s “big station announcement” (Jub Jam), it got me thinking about what might be the worst 25 Ticket moments.

My nomination would be that very first time that Gordo’s Corner was hijacked so Jub could have Randy Rogers on. While that has happened numerous times since (and with numerous other “red dirt” musicians I’ve never heard of or care to hear of), I nominate that very first time as a top 25 worst Ticket moment.

Also, I wonder how many years ago that was. Probably a lot more than you’d think.

3 hours ago, mdleast said:

With all the talk about the top 25 Ticket moments and coinciding with this morning’s “big station announcement” (Jub Jam), it got me thinking about what might be the worst 25 Ticket moments.

My nomination would be every Ticketstock commercial jingle ever. 

• Like 1

Good god, the way Junior, Corby and Danny are so up in arms because Casserly date not suck Murray’s dick is ridiculous.

“Yeah Casserly must be mad because Murrray didn’t hire him, he has an agenda”. Then citing Murray’s agent and former coach as gospel that says Murray is great in interviews! But those two guys don’t have an agenda...Jesus they are so so butthurt

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MAUFRAIS said:

All mixon did was beat the shit out of a woman. VY flaked on a hardline phone segment. Guy is beyond hope.

your sarcasm is tired and inappropriate.  vince had an agreement with the ticket, a deal, and he welched.  a man’s word is his bond.  

8 hours ago, Mileslong said:

I absolutely despise Corby and Danny now,

I'm about 5 or 6 years ahead of you. This may not be news to the P1 but Danny got his job there because he and Corby were friends. There are more talented people waiting in line to host, but we're stuck with C&D's mutual gotdam reacharound.