If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

If there was any doubt remaining that junior is secretly gay he just removed all doubt after his giggling happy report about the Emmys and award shows in general.

“The Globes is the best night in television, I just love watching my stars getting their drink on (schoolgirl giggle)”. Jesus h dude

10 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

If there was any doubt remaining that junior is secretly gay he just removed all doubt after his giggling happy report about the Emmys and award shows in general.

“The Globes is the best night in television, I just love watching my stars getting their drink on (schoolgirl giggle)”. Jesus h dude

he’s been doing the awards show bit for decades.  do you listen to the station?

10 hours ago, futureman said:

you are a failed abortion.  

13 hours ago, futureman said:

I am fucking trash and anything I say should be disregarded because my uninformed opinions are useless.

There, that makes it easier. They should set this as an auto reply for every post you make. 

Edited by Junior Miller

5 minutes ago, CBT said:

damn it, I missed it. Cliffs? 

Pertaining to aggy 

1) over-inflated sense of self, like the aggy on Bachelor in Paradise that won't take off his ring.

2) 4-5 losses and if they lose a bowl that's 6

3) they are ranked because they are SEC and that gives the rest of them a bump when they beat aggy 

4)Same team they were in the Big 12

Edited by cactusflinthead
Redundant man of redundancy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MAUFRAIS said:

Bob believed the 2012 to Jimbo hype.

He sounds like he’s figuring it out and doesn’t know how to reconcile it.

Outside of Wisconsin football and grading players for the draft, Bob doesn't follow college football at all.  His takes on programs are only as deep as to what's on paper.  He's not following recruiting or any of the other interworkings of college football.  It sucks because it basically makes the ticket unlistenable when they try to discuss college football on their own.