If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

59 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Jesus, Corby. No, Baylor would not be ranked higher if they were 8-1 with a respectable loss to somebody like Wisconsin as opposed to currently 9-0 against current schedule.

Listening to the hardline on Monday and they were going over the cowboy game. My god it is a beating listening to Corby; he is doing more complaining or just outright having awful takes rather than actually analyzing the game. 

3 hours ago, CBT said:

Has anyone else using the SporsDay app and had ads start in the middle of a segment? Happened yesterday on BaD and this morning on the Musers. 

Yup. Was listening when it happened this morning. So far it seems to be during boring-ass Jub-Junior segments but I'm gonna get ultra-pissy if it happens during a Gordo-heavy segment.

4 hours ago, CBT said:

Has anyone else using the SporsDay app and had ads start in the middle of a segment? Happened yesterday on BaD and this morning on the Musers. 

yes.  and today was during the new three-minute-breaks power-hour period and when it kicked into ad-mode it stayed on ads for like 10 minutes.  wonder what we missed. 

19 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

By a large margin and it's not even close. 

1)It's most likely the leading cause in the rising anxiety epidemic among children with a massive impact on female children. Rates of suicide, attempted suicide, and self mutilation have skyrocketed amongst female teens since 2010. 

2) it's being weaponized by authoritarian and communist regimes like Russia and China to cause unrest and civil crisis in democratically elected countries and it's been devastatingly effective. Without social media there is no trump presidency, no brexit, and nowhere near the massive populist uprising in countries all over Europe, South America, and Asia that we're seeing today. 

3) it allows people who are giant pussies and would never say anything negative, mean, or vile to someone face to face to act like giant pieces of shit because the threat of physical violence and death is removed. It's caused a massive blow to civility and civilized conduct. 

Zuckerberg and Jack have unleashed a horrible plague upon humanity that the likes of Hitler could only dream about. 

Holy shit you’re a triggered little snowflake.  I largely ignore most of your dumbass posts, but this would be like the 4th perfectly good thread you drag your stupid political rhetoric into in the last couple weeks.  And that’s just the ones that I’ve noticed...I’m sure there are plenty more.  Do us all a favor and the next time you want to post anything even remotely political in any way shape or form, unless you’re in the cloak room, just don’t.  You’re the worst thread shitter on this board.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Holy shit you’re a triggered little snowflake.  I largely ignore most of your dumbass posts, but this would be like the 4th perfectly good thread you drag your stupid political rhetoric into in the last couple weeks.  And that’s just the ones that I’ve noticed...I’m sure there are plenty more.  Do us all a favor and the next time you want to post anything even remotely political in any way shape or form, unless you’re in the cloak room, just don’t.  You’re the worst thread shitter on this board.

Nice how you can't dispute anything I said, and of course you could have easily ignored that post too if you weren't so... 

Wait for it...

TRIGGERED. 

It's always something stupid with you. I live inside your head and fuck your wife daily it seems. 

Edited by Junior Miller
  • Haha 1

The awkwardness of the pigpen is the only thing good about it.  You have Danny amped up to do his segment, but he can barely keep Corby/Mike engaged because he's just rambling like a child telling a story.  He tries to throw it to Mike/Corby for feedback and all he gets is a one word answers.  It still a completely trash segment, but if you have to listen there is some silver lining.

48 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Nice how you can't dispute anything I said, and of course you could have easily ignored that post too if you weren't so... 

Wait for it...

TRIGGERED. 

It's always something stupid with you. I live inside your head and fuck your wife daily it seems. 

“I know you are but what am I” and “I fucked your wife”...good ones.  You really got me there.  Intellect of a child I see.  Shocking.

And I’m not trying to dispute anything you said because...THIS ISN’T THE FUCKING PLACE FOR POLITICAL TALK.

#MeToo In fact, I was cry laughing at Roxanne being played at ever increasing speeds. /doubleshrug

I thought the altered “Every Breath You Take” was great. Gave it a very sinister vibe that totally worked with that song.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Landomatic said:

“I know you are but what am I” and “I fucked your wife”...good ones.  You really got me there.  Intellect of a child I see.  Shocking.

And I’m not trying to dispute anything you said because...THIS ISN’T THE FUCKING PLACE FOR POLITICAL TALK.

Exactly. We just project here.

1 hour ago, sasquatch69 said:

FYI, the Norm Hitzges documentary is airing tomorrow (Thurs 11/21) at 10pm on KERA-13 in Dallas.

https://artandseek.org/2019/11/18/frame-of-mind-norm-hitzges-talks-dallas-sports/

Outside of real housewives or Kardashian garbage I can't think of much that I would rather waste time watching less than that.