If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

i'm gonna watch the Norm documentary tonight.  the man's a Dallas institution.  he's an icon, a trailblazer.  and he's lived a pretty incredible life.  i can't wait until he retires but that doesn't mean i don't appreciate his contributions.
Link? Would love to see this. Been listening to him since the mid 90s.

So it wasn't a "Last Supper" for the Musers? 

One thing on the ratings, did Whitt's numbers take into account the combined AM, FM, and stream numbers? On the screenshot threesheets had, I can only see KTCK-AM and the AM stream numbers. FM is missing. Was FM too low to be rated or was that left off or is that already combined into the AM ratings? Seems weird to not show AM and FM as two separate numbers. Or am I just missing it. 

4 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

wow, Junior really twisted the numbers and what Richie actually wrote to try to refute the ratings drop

Yeah, you can take a ratings book and present it in a way that fits almost any narrative.  Pretty funny that the Junior quote goes back six months.  

I'm not going back and reading it again, but I'm pretty sure the RW article referenced the last four months and how the Ticket is consistently losing the M25-54 battle in Prime (6a-7p).  There's no juking those stats.

1 hour ago, threesheets said:

Yeah, you can take a ratings book and present it in a way that fits almost any narrative.  Pretty funny that the Junior quote goes back six months.  

I'm not going back and reading it again, but I'm pretty sure the RW article referenced the last four months and how the Ticket is consistently losing the M25-54 battle in Prime (6a-7p).  There's no juking those stats.

Nah, the RW article mentioned The Ticket's drop from May-October, which is the period that Junior referenced. But yeah he compared the single October number to the May-October overall period

5 hours ago, sasquatch69 said:

What are these guys drawing annually?  I'm sure the #(s) would / will surprise me, regardless. 

Surely it's enough for Simple George to afford a new wardrobe. 

51 minutes ago, RPM said:

It's up 50% from a year ago.

I started looking at the stock after the comments.  I remember when it was down to almost nothing for a while but even then only because I think I heard gordo or corby joking about it on air.  I looked at the five year: does anyone know what caused the 2,000% spike at the start of 2018?  seems like that would have been a big deal but if it was talked about I missed it.44-DCDFC7-0751-4-AFF-BDEC-716-E75-EFF0-B

and then the full history.  I wonder how many people bought it at 400.  ouch.  

5470-E625-5-AFE-44-DE-967-C-1-E7-B3-AE6-