If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

8953967486818c23e6b282a2e22460d0.jpg

Gordon, Gen X David and Donny would be glorious drive time

Jake and Sirois in the two hour Norm slot. If they won’t fire Corby then make it a three person show or make one the producer

Retire Norm and move Donny back to a producer spot or on a weekend show after the tee box.

Problem solved and ratings skyrocket.

28 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

8953967486818c23e6b282a2e22460d0.jpg

Gordon, Gen X David and Donny would be glorious drive time

Jake and Sirois in the two hour Norm slot. If they won’t fire Corby then make it a three person show or make one the producer

Retire Norm and move Donny back to a producer spot or on a weekend show after the tee box.

Problem solved and ratings skyrocket.

The odds of them breaking up The Musers is somewhere south of zero percent.

On 1/7/2020 at 6:09 PM, mdmost said:

You guys thinking Gordo is going to willingly take on more work must not realize just how plum his job at The Ticket really is. The guy gets a nice salary to work a minimum of 4 segments in a 4 hour period. 

I no longer live in Dallas, but have spent a lot of time listening in the past. 

You’re right, Gordo is not a sports talk show host. You need someone who’s into the sports side more. It can’t just be Corby. 

From what I’ve heard, Jake Kemp is good, but not take Rhyner’s seat good. I’ll be interested to hear what they decide to do. 

Now that I think about it, the move may be to shift Bob and Dan to afternoon drive time and move Corby et al to Bad radio spot. I know that’s a lot of change, but I think that you want a top show in the afternoon and Corby trying to figure it out with a spare, ain’t that. 

23 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

I’m seeing rumors Ben and Skin are going to Eagle 97. 

16 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

Russ Martin getting the boot?

That's the rumor.

So what was the context of Brian Jones' comment? They were discussing it during the cross-talk between the Musers and Norm/Donny.

5 minutes ago, C-Man said:

That's the rumor.

So what was the context of Brian Jones' comment? They were discussing it during the cross-talk between the Musers and Norm/Donny.

The little hole comment?

They were talking about men's lack of basic hygiene and unior or George mentioned how every urinal has a puddle of piss underneath it, and Jones went in with how can we miss that hole and still hit the little hole, and how it's amazing any of us are even here with our aim.  

14 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

I’m seeing rumors Ben and Skin are going to Eagle 97. 

This makes sense after hearing some of their new podcast they did after leaving The Fan. It's the opposite of sports talk radio. A buddy of mine used to intern at The Fan so he knows all those guys personally. He told me that besides leaving to venture into the craft beer brewery business, they got burnt out on sports talk and watching sports for a living. Their podcast fits the FM morning shows.

4 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

Very VERY interesting shit going down on r/theticket

Occam's Razor. 

If you were old as shit and had spent the last decade listening to that cunt twat corby rambling on incessantly for 4 hours a day about nonsense while you sat mostly quietly dreaming about that Moscow mule calling you from your home bar...

You'd retire too. It's amazing to me he didn't bail 8-9 years ago.