If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

7 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

McCarthy’s (hot) daughter graduated from Lake Travis HS and he has/had a place out there

ahhh, that's why he mentioned to the Musers that he spent a lot of time in Austin.  i had no idea about that.

the Musers interview was great.  Craig was trying to end it and said thanks for joining us.  then McCarthy say, "Where's Gordon?"  Gordo asks about McCarthy's accent and whether any radio hosts in Green Bay imitated him.  it was awesome.  somebody with the Cowboys definitely tipped McCarthy off that there will be a Fake Mike McCarthy.  he seemed really good-natured about it.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Danny's band is really good. They opened for the Black Pumas last night at the Kessler. 

Yeah, I’ve seen them a few times. Really solid soul band. Very talented players. 

The Ticket is running the good part of the McCarthy interview in a promo. I forgot that McCarthy said it’s disrespectful to the coach to imitate his voice. He was chuckling. 

7 hours ago, orangecat92 said:

As someone who left Dallas a couple of years ago, two things....

I am impressed Greggo  is still with us.

is it true the ticket is finally getting some competition in the ratings?  Way overdue.   I am shocked Norm lasted longer than Mike.

Peruse greggo’s twitter feed and you’ll question if he’s actually with us. Dear baby Jesus that guy is so fucked up.

Not that anyone cares but Scott Ferrall is off the air late night. Looks like CBS canned him and is running rando NY sports guys in his slot. I hope they bail from that and add a local show. Hell I'd take rotten radio. Why would they want to run CBS programming anyway?

5 hours ago, RPM said:

Not that anyone cares but Scott Ferrall is off the air late night. Looks like CBS canned him and is running rando NY sports guys in his slot. I hope they bail from that and add a local show. Hell I'd take rotten radio. Why would they want to run CBS programming anyway?

https://barrettsportsmedia.com/2020/01/14/scott-ferrall-not-on-cbs-sports-radio/

id be interested to see if they add a  local show or not...seems like they did a lot of Thur night F Arounds early in 2019 but they slowed down in the back half of the year?