If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

9 hours ago, Assman said:

Anyone have a guess at what the big announcement is tomorrow morning?  Think they have na afternoon drive crew already set?

Good lord I hope not.  There's no way they hang their afternoon drive hats on Snake and Jake...is there?  I've only tuned in a handful of times here and there over the last couple weeks, but I've found it very instant tune-out worthy.  Show is greatly lacking an older, wiser, knowledgable, established voice.

Maybe they've hired Scott Ferrall?  lulz

i did hear Sirois say yesterday that he's going  on the Super Bowl trip with the hosts.  it makes sense.  he's damn near a host as much as he fills in for Norm.  plus, he is from Miami, so he can definitely add to the mayhem.  i think i heard them say Jake is going, too.  doubt Danny is going.  

17 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

i did hear Sirois say yesterday that he's going  on the Super Bowl trip with the hosts.  it makes sense.  he's damn near a host as much as he fills in for Norm.  plus, he is from Miami, so he can definitely add to the mayhem.  i think i heard them say Jake is going, too.  doubt Danny is going.  

Sirois didn't say he was going on the trip with the hosts. He said he'd be in Miami for the Super Bowl

12 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

Sirois didn't say he was going on the trip with the hosts. He said he'd be in Miami for the Super Bowl

i heard it differently, then.  i thought he said he was going on the trip with the hosts, then realized he wasn't supposed to say that yet, and then said he'll be there for the Super Bowl.  maybe i heard it wrong, but i got the feeling he was going with the hosts.

coach o voice yesterday.  yikes.   didnt really care for the corby sirois show much either.  corby cant carry a show as its leader.  corby and danny hosting together was awful too. 

maybe seabass should throw his hat in the ring if they are going to allow this level of giveup.

16 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Jake and Sirois are both solid. I like Sirois better, but he’s almost too much like Corby. He’s a color guy, so to speak. Jake can drive the bus straight moreso than Sirois. 

I can see that. What I can't see is leaving Corby/Whoever in the all-important 3-7 drive-time slot, though. It would be weird but it makes the most sense to move BaD Radio there and push Corby/Whoever into 12-3.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I think the Board’s opinion of Corby is group think, and he’s a much more popular figure than y’all will ever give him credit for. 

Corby is very good as a yuck monkey. He sucks as a host.

4 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I think the Board’s opinion of Corby is group think, and he’s a much more popular figure than y’all will ever give him credit for. 

I would call it group polarization more than groupthink. 

we all already hate him.  here we just hate him more. 

Edited by futureman

7 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

coach o voice yesterday.  yikes.   didnt really care for the corby sirois show much either.  corby cant carry a show as its leader.  corby and danny hosting together was awful too

maybe seabass should throw his hat in the ring if they are going to allow this level of giveup.

Corby and Danny hosting a show may be one of the all-time worst front line shows the Ticket has ever had. The 2 of them together rival Ratigan pairings. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Corby and Danny hosting a show may be one of the all-time worst front line shows the Ticket has ever had. The 2 of them together rival Ratigan pairings. 

Honestly haven't listened to one second of the Hardline since the announcement. Just doesn't seem right. 

Here. Not out there. He’s a pretty popular guy. But let me tell you about here. Here, guys like Hugo are celebrated and the contrarian view is amplified as if it’s the majority. 
Sure, there are opinions shared by all on this Board - Jason Garrett sucks, Herman’s a narcissist and Shaka needs to go. But this board’s view of Corby and Danny, being relegated to Bob and Dan, is not the majority view. 
Also, fuck your own face. 

No, fuck you, better yet go suck Corbys dick and quit posting

I tried to give it a shot and got damn it's horrible unless gen x Davey is there. Corby is an obnoxious poison that amplifies the much lesser obnoxious qualities of both Jake and Sirois. 

Davey's self deprication and Gordo's passive aggressive goofy weirdness are the only things that make Corby somewhat tolerable. He poisons the whole thing with anyone else he works with to the depths of even CBS/SB Nation level horrific radio. 

12 hours ago, Mileslong said:

No, fuck you, better yet go suck Corbys dick and quit posting

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I bet you spent 30 minutes coming up with that response. Window licker. 

1 hour ago, Mileslong said:

Beeper mindset

1) if you agree with the majority on an issue that beeper disagrees with then it’s groupthink

2) agree with beeper on a topic that the majority agrees with them it’s “see, everyone thinks I’m right!!!”

7a0362720aa2331f91eb08da2a3deacb--seinfe

• Like 2

I can’t decide who I hate more: Corby or Danny. The only reason I listen for one second is because my radio is still on the ticket from listening to the musers on the way to work. As soon as I hear those two assholes, I change the station or put on a podcast. Wish I could switch to ESPN but Steve Dennis sucks as much as those guys.

The only person on the ticket that I hate is Norm. I can't stand him. I'll listen to the musers, than switch to Pandora from 10 to noon unless it's boom in the house, and then back to bad radio. Corby and Danny aren't my favorites but I don't hate either of them, but I guess I'm in the minority there

You’ve got me wrong. People disagree with me here a lot and I’m probably in the minority on my opinions more times than not. This isn’t one of those times. 
Also I’m poking at you because your bullshit is terrible. 

Such irony, I miss original Shaggy and early Hornfans
  • Like 1

I can’t decide who I hate more: Corby or Danny. The only reason I listen for one second is because my radio is still on the ticket from listening to the musers on the way to work. As soon as I hear those two assholes, I change the station or put on a podcast. Wish I could switch to ESPN but Steve Dennis sucks as much as those guys.

Danny and it ain’t close for me.

6 hours ago, Frank The Tank said:

Why is the Top 10 podcast only 5 or 6 segments these days? How hard would it be to upload a full 10 segments so those of us who missed some of the day could have a better chance to hear something we couldn’t catch live?

yeah I’ve wondered the same.  really chaps my ass.