If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 1/16/2020 at 12:44 AM, RPM said:

Not that anyone cares but Scott Ferrall is off the air late night. Looks like CBS canned him and is running rando NY sports guys in his slot. I hope they bail from that and add a local show. Hell I'd take rotten radio. Why would they want to run CBS programming anyway?

Looks like he didn't get fired but chose to leave after his contract ended to join a sports gambling network. 

The ticket should have a night show to develop new talent. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

38 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Who gives a shit when you can get them there on demand. 

Go to the podcast list exactly where you told me to find them. Then count the number there are for each day.  Are there 10? No, there are not.

Are you fucking regarded or do you just not know how to count? I fucking understand I can get them on demand, I do it every night. What I’m saying is I would rather listen to 10 of them than only 5 or 6...which is how many of those on demand podcasts there are for each day. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frank The Tank said:

Go to the podcast list exactly where you told me to find them. Then count the number there are for each day.  Are there 10? No, there are not.

Are you fucking regarded or do you just not know how to count? I fucking understand I can get them on demand, I do it every night. What I’m saying is I would rather listen to 10 of them than only 5 or 6...which is how many of those on demand podcasts there are for each day. 

Don't have exactly 10 segments a day? Sometimes 6, sometimes 8? 

mocking american football GIF by ransport

Sorry I tried to help your whiny bitchass out to get what's available. Go fuck yourself. 

• Fuck You 2

50 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

Scott Ferrall was a great listen during football season for betting info. Other than that good lord I can't listen to his show. The Ticket really does need a nighttime show though. A Wild Ass Circus kind of show.

I used to get him a long way from SF on 680 KNBR late night in high school driving home.  He's always been an acquired taste, but I think his show is great.  

• Like 1

One time, when Bill Walsh was over at my cave watching some Bachelorette and eating some Hot Pocket and we was both drunk off some peat moss wine that I had made from some wine and some peat moss and we got so drunk that we made out a little bit but had a no below the belt rule because we were both scared of each others vagina...  

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1

I like Jake. I know the Board is mixed on him. I think he can steer a show in general and has around long enough to where Corby and Danny will take him seriously. 
If you add in a Gen X Davey to the mix full time, Jake would be outnumbered with clowns. 
Bob and Dan don’t need to be altered. Perhaps have Sirois as a full time yuk on their show?  Doesn’t he does this anyway, with Jake producing?
And Sirois produces Norm and D?
I like him too but he does come off as negative with his manner of speaking sometimes. That's my only complaint with him, he has a good sense of humor and I think he could manage a show well. I'm on the fence with how he'd handle taking over for Rhyner but outside of Sirois I don't think there's any other option. Speaking of Sirois, I think Norm retiring and Donny and Sirois taking over would work well, they have a good chemistry. I tried listening to the invasion again today and it's just unbearable with norm shitting all over whatever Donavan and Sirois are trying to talk about. Such a beating.

It was a filler and an experiment. Junez is not going to be the one. It could be either Jub or Gordo. I seem to recall that Gordo was reluctant to do one for Garrett at the beginning of his tenure. It's going to happen organically. God knows we're going to hear from him repeatedly, so it's a matter of time before one or more gets a handle on the voice, cadence, and idiosyncrasies. 

4 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

God knows we're going to hear from him repeatedly, so it's a matter of time before one or more gets a handle on the voice, cadence, and idiosyncrasies. 

The fans haven't heard McCarthy enough to recognize his voice or a good fake yet. Training Camp and Pre Season will sort that out.

1 hour ago, CBT said:

"When you become weblo, you get two fingers. "

Davey is the best. 

Davey helps but even with rhynes in check out mode for the last several years, I still can't believe how unlistenable that show is now.

The wolf carried Corby like Jesus footprints to an extent even I couldn't comprehend.