If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

3 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Guys like that and “I wanna vote for Hooter Brown and....” Guy and “Do you believe in the Mean Green?” Guy - those guys are extreme nerds and not funny. Also Triple Fake Tiger is a loser  

The funny guys are the guy who always threatens to beat George’s ass and calls him a bitch, and Fake Koko. 

I always hope that Triple Fake Tiger and Fake Natalie Manes die in fiery car wrecks on the air when they call in. 

Rhyner must be getting bored already. If he's still going to be living in Dallas I don't get why he would retire completely and not just semi retire and head up for segments on whatever shows he wants when he gets bored. It's not like any of the hosts would mind having him to banter with for a few segments every couple of weeks. 

They seem to be talking a ton about the history of a station quite often. Heard the skip story about 18 times now. 

Edited by Junior Miller

1 hour ago, NateHitch said:

Does Fake Tiger still call in? Maybe I haven't been paying attention but I thought he got the hint and stopped. Fake Koko on the other hand never disappoints, dude brings it everytime

Fake Tiger will be back once he starts playing and doing things again. If he was to win this weekend, for examper, he'll probably be "called" on Monday.

1 hour ago, Junior Miller said:

Rhyner must be getting bored already. If he's still going to be living in Dallas I don't get why he would retire completely and not just semi retire and head up for segments on whatever shows he wants when he gets bored. It's not like any of the hosts would mind having him to banter with for a few segments every couple of weeks. 

They seem to be talking a ton about the history of a station quite often. Heard the skip story about 18 times now. 

Probably getting ready to surrender to the fan

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

Fake Tiger will be back once he starts playing and doing things again. If he was to win this weekend, for examper, he'll probably be "called" on Monday.

I don't think he was talking about Gordo's real fake Tiger (typing that just made me crazy) rather than "triple fake Tiger" that will call in to EBOTW and pretty much immediately Craig will respond with "die"

Now all that said the real fake Tiger is a bit played out as well.  

I don't think he was talking about Gordo's real fake Tiger (typing that just made me crazy) rather than "triple fake Tiger" that will call in to EBOTW and pretty much immediately Craig will respond with "die"

Now all that said the real fake Tiger is a bit played out as well.  
You're right, I should have said the triple fake tiger that calls in. He's only slightly worse than the real fake tiger. Both need to die.

Ribby is greatness, while the voice is the same and some of the wheels off approach is the same Ribby gets put in a lot of situations that keeps it fresh.

Fake Tiger on the other hand:

1. Talk about golf and recent performance weave in hardships of the last decade

2. Phil the Dill joke(s)

3. Make references to touching girls boobies

4. My Dad.....

The End

Every time

Gordo is greatness, I imagine this and Fake Jerry beat him.

Fake tiger is great. 

Ribby and ticket mouse are great

I like the prospector every time the niners play the cowboys or do anything noteworthy

Man having a period and fake Michelle Wie were the most cringe worthy

Almost forgot but Dallas Bryant was great too. Almost wish they'd bring Dez back if it meant more Dallas Bryant

Edited by Junior Miller

corby told a story recently about how he was walking his dog and listening to the musers on the app with his phone on speaker.  I guess he was at a dog park or something because there were people around.  so mushmouth comes on and he says he had to turn the volume down so nobody would hear it because “mushmouth is unexplainable” or something like that.  it was kinda funny, and true.  I enjoy mushmouth, but holy hell, to someone who doesn’t listen to the ticket that would be a hard sell. 

Speaking of fringe characters: “This is science and it’s implications for the curious and insane. I’m Dr Mornston Canterbury Vaginisimis the Third.” The segment with Daniel Ross was gold. 

http://www.theunticket.com/dr-vaginisimis-thin-line-between-orgasm-and-death-8-2-18/

Fake Garrett was usually good, too.

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 1