If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

I could see this happening even though it really fucking sucks because their ratings were just horrifically bad the last couple of ratings books. I don't know if they just don't resonate with the market anymore or if having norms shity ass lead in really started to kill them, but when you get your ass handed to you by a show that was recently promoted from late night on a rival station it's not going to last long. 

2 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

I could see this happening even though it really fucking sucks because their ratings were just horrifically bad the last couple of ratings books. I don't know if they just don't resonate with the market anymore or if having norms shity ass lead in really started to kill them, but when you get your ass handed to you by a show that was recently promoted from late night on a rival station it's not going to last long. 

It needs to be said again maybe. The FAN chugs cock.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

I don't even know who is on 103.3 or 105.3.  Who has been beating BaD radio?

Just now, orange dream said:

I don't even know who is on 103.3 or 105.3.  Who has been beating BaD radio?

Three sheets comes in and posts the ratings books when they come out and on the last few BaD radio has gotten beaten pretty bad in the mid day. On this most recent one they got beaten by the 105.3 show K and C Masterpiece which was just promoted to mid day from 7-11 pm in October I think. 

• Like 1

Just now, mdmost said:

Demographics. The Ticket isn't hitting the younger demo any longer. 

But is one of those (103.3 or 105.3 ) beating them or are the numbers just lower and being spread across other multiple stations?  Kind of how all TV ratings are lower now than they were 10 years ago which were lower than they were 20 years ago.

spacer.png

Just now, Zepol87 said:

Good for Jake but I hate the move for Bob

Bob doesn't sound happy at all with this. He sounds like a guy trying not to sound pissed off. With his writing and sports analysis ability and connections to people like Aikman I could see Bob leaving the station all together if he gets a better offer to cover just sports. Maybe not since he still has young kids in school here but how long can he take Corby's unprofessional ass? Bob is OCD about show prep.

This seems like a stupid move and the move to make was moving BaD to 3-7 to see if they resonate better with that audience and moving Corby to 10-noon with Sirois or Donnie going to 12-3. They just 3-7 horrible and weakened 12-3.