If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

19 hours ago, pops said:

Csb/

Sent my buddy a cameo from sirios. It. Was. Fucking. Awesome. He might be my new leader. At least co-pilot behind gordo. 

/Csb. 

I had no idea what Cameo was until the other day. One of my wife's best friends got one on her birthday from Captain Lee from Below Deck and it was pretty goddamn spectacular.

43 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

yep.  just came here to post that.  he'll clean up.  although, in typical Mike fashion, he hasn't figured out how to register since he doesn't appear yet.

i went to the replies thinking that someone would have figured out his actual username there...aaaaaaaaaaaaand nobody has. at least i got a few laughs, like that drunk Aggie!

Anyone go today?  I was there for about 4 hours.  The AMA stuff was great but I was expecting a bigger peak behind the curtain that never happened. 

One thing Cat mentioned during his AMA was that the ratings that were posted in Richie Witt's column (I think that's who it was) did not include streaming, and that streaming ratings are not published with the normal ratings and have to be calculated manually.  He said when adding in streaming, the little Ticket is doing just fine.  Of course, he'd never come out and say their ratings suck, but I tend to believe him.

1 hour ago, Assman said:

One thing Cat mentioned during his AMA was that the ratings that were posted in Richie Witt's column (I think that's who it was) did not include streaming, and that streaming ratings are not published with the normal ratings and have to be calculated manually.  He said when adding in streaming, the little Ticket is doing just fine.  Of course, he'd never come out and say their ratings suck, but I tend to believe him.

maybe @threesheets will finally shut up!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Assman said:

Anyone go today?  I was there for about 4 hours.  The AMA stuff was great but I was expecting a bigger peak behind the curtain that never happened. 

explosion nothing to see here GIF

Pure spin job. They aren't breaking up a 20 year and running show if they aren't desperate from losing the ratings battle. Of course at their own ticketstock gathering they aren't going to go up and tell the truth. 

Edited by Junior Miller
  • Like 1