If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Someone apparently does.  Here's more round earth bullshit for you @Dr. Beeper.

… in January’s radio ratings, The Ticket’s troubling trend continued.

In Nielsen Audio ratings for Jan. 2-29, the once-dynastic station again slumped behind 105.3 The Fan and placed none of its main shows among DFW’s Top 5 in the coveted category of Men aged 25-54. 

Overall (Mon.-Fri. 6 a.m.-7 p.m.), The Ticket finished 8th with a 3.6 rating, well behind The Fan (3rd, 5.9). As for individual shows, The Fan continued to hold healthy leads in mornings (4.5-3.8), middays (6.8-3.5) and afternoons (6.1-3.3). 

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/whitts-end-new-dfw-radio-ratings-cowboys-coronavirus-plans-no-stick-to-sports-right-now

The ticket missed a huge opportunity years ago when they could have had paired mike rhyner and david wilonsky amd then had either Danny or Corby do the yuck monkey producer.

Can you imagine all the great dallas centric stories those two could have opined about? I wouldn’t have missed an episode, it would have kept Mike engaged and those guys are both great storytellers.

Also, after listening this morning, I wish the fake Michael Irvin but would run it’s course before Covid 19 does...

46 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

The ticket missed a huge opportunity years ago when they could have had paired mike rhyner and david wilonsky amd then had either Danny or Corby do the yuck monkey producer.

Can you imagine all the great dallas centric stories those two could have opined about? I wouldn’t have missed an episode, it would have kept Mike engaged and those guys are both great storytellers.

Also, after listening this morning, I wish the fake Michael Irvin but would run it’s course before Covid 19 does...

Mike wasn't consistently engaged most of the last 5+ years - let's not act like that has more to do with the co-host than it does with him personally.

Mike wasn't consistently engaged most of the last 5+ years - let's not act like that has more to do with the co-host than it does with him personally.

I think it had a lot to do with who he was paired with. You could tell the difference when he was paired with guest hosts, much more engaged and engaged mike was greatness.

17 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

I think it had a lot to do with who he was paired with. You could tell the difference when he was paired with guest hosts, much more engaged and engaged mike was greatness.

agree totally and completely with the bolded part but at a certain point you have to have personal pride and not just ride in, be present for 2-3 segments over a 4 hour timeslot, collect a paycheck and ride out. 

Wilonsky and Rhyner. It’s a decent fill in show but a terrible idea for a “let’s revamp the station” initiative, much less a regular show in normal times. 
And then you double down by suggesting Fake Irvin isn’t funny. You’re an angry, unfunny little man. 

Let me guess who you would want, Donny and Sirois right?

Once again 100% wrong.

I’ll stack up my humorous posts over the years against yours anytime moron. I’m also not little, again wrong. You’re like the branding iron of shaggy Texas.

The bits are written, probably with heavy doses of Gordo influence. It’s definitely a Tier 1 character. 
Good god, after berating someone for doubling down you do the same and then make shit up bout Gordo influencing the fake Irvin character? There isn't an ounce of Gordo present in the fake Irvin. The only redeeming bit about the fake Irvin is when Gordo joins in with fake Jerry, or whoever else. Just stop while you're behind.

12 hours ago, Mileslong said:

George kept letting his normal simple jub accent in over the fake Irvin voice. And I apologize since I’m new to the Ticket last couple years so maybe I missed greatness, but it also wasn’t very funny and went on way too long. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Maybe you should go some place else for your sportstalk. Fake Irvin is great. 

I love how tough miles is. A true no-nonsense ass beater. Future he’d assrape you. 

I mean I listen to the ticket for the non sports talk since I don’t root for any Dallas teams. I thought the drops of fake Irvin were funny, but hearing 6-8 minutes of it was kind of a let down, but I chalk it up to them running it into the ground.