If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

3 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

That was a bit much.  Unless one of the workers told him a heartbreaking story throwing down a 100 dollar bill as a tip doesn't require waterworks.

3 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Guessing it was a 20. 

sirois guessed it was $1,000

45 minutes ago, futureman said:

1934-one-thousand-dollar-bill-historic-i

That would be a hell of a big timer move to pay a huge premium just to tip a 1000 dollar bill.  When he first started telling the story and he mentioned that they likely thought it was just a 20 and a 1 that's exactly where I thought he was going.  That he was upset that they weren't appreciative enough of his tip.  

With George's creeper history with waitresses I can't imagine the stories this place must have of him considering he goes there so much.

1 hour ago, HiggyBaby said:

what was the gist of the 8:15 segment this morning?

George went to his local Chinese restaurant for pick up.  it was empty.  he left a big tip.  they cried.  then he cried when he exited the restaurant.  and then cried when he told the story this morning.  he was genuinely sad that this restaurant might not make it through this, like so many others.

I cried...tears of joy...that I won’t have to hear any Jub Jam promos for a while.

Errrr...but let’s all support the Senior Source and all the good work they do. Always feel kind of bad that they get collateral damage from my hate of hearing about Jub Jam, red dirt and certain named fiddle players...

8 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

At the start of Scattershooting Junes declared that every Ticket show beat every other sports station's shows in the ratings when taking stream numbers into account. Also said The Musers were #1 in Dallas in M25-54 regardless of format in their time slot.

@threesheets is on the high-five threatening to jump.  don’t do it!

1 hour ago, NateHitch said:

I like how junior goes down to the Katy Trail so he can criticize everyone else that was on the Katy Trail

There is a difference in riding a solo bike on the Katy Trail and a pack of runners all together in close quarters. 

On 3/16/2020 at 12:20 PM, Sparky said:

Blake is the new BAD radio producer.  Well I guess it's not Killer is all I have to say about that.

On 3/16/2020 at 12:21 PM, Jive Turkey said:

Mike's twink.  Hmmm.  He's ok.  Would have preferred someone who could contribute more, like Monty or Medellin.  But oh well.  Not Killer.

Blake seems like a dipshit, riding to the station on public transit and his wife is a medical worker of some kind. He's gonna shut the whole station down.

10 minutes ago, RPM said:

People all over the world stream the little Ticket because it's unique, it's different, it's original. You can't even get local people to stream 105.3

and that's why the ticket has been the undisputed ratings leader in DFW for more than a quarter century.

14 minutes ago, NateHitch said:
1 hour ago, Junior Miller said:
Was those things 20 years ago. Now it's stale 

Then stop listening and stop posting in this thread. Please.

and pick a new name from the 105.3 lineup so you'll be anonymous

• Like 1